Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to search

Reaction score
My note 8 cant use the search function. When I hit the search it just pops up for a moment and goes away in regular or desktop mode. Is there a workaround?
I was going to try and search if theres any free video editing software out there mainly for taking 4k with my breeze.
I watched a tube video that showed how much nicer it looks in 4k even though it's not stabilized. He then used software to stabilize the image which looked better than the 1080p stabilized that the unit takes.
Going to be taking a lot of video from Friday to Monday in different family locations if the weather holds so any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.
If theres no free software what's the cheapest way to go that works decently?
Pete

If you're looking for free editing software, there are many good ones to choose from for desktop. I use VLC & Handbrake, both work well and there are plenty of instructional videos online. For $10 HD Movie Maker Pro is good, i use it a lot with good results.

I have the same issue on my Galaxy S9.
I will let the admins know.
In the mean time, if you hold your finger on the search, it will bring up an option to open the search in a new tab.

Something else I forgot to mention. You will find that it take a fare amount of computer power (High end processor) to edit 4K video.
I have a lower end I7 Dell laptop, while it can play raw 4K videos, it is still jumpy at times. To edit takes time.

I had that problem with my iPhone for a time after the forum software was upgraded. There was a pop up at the top advertising the site app. Once I hit the X to close that ad the forum search started working properly.

Something to do with a limit on the number of simultaneous pop ups allowed.

I have been using Adobe Elements Premier 18 on my laptop and am very pleased with the results both with stills and video.

Thanks everyone. The open in new tab works at least.
I mentioned in,another thread that in my search for a free stabilizer I found out that google photos added this feature for videos and it does work although I REALLY would appreciate it if someone else tried it to see how well it works compared to what they are using.
What you do is open google photos, select the video and then tap on it and you will see 2 things come up on the bottom. One is stabilize and the other is position which just flips it by 90 deg each time. Select stabilize and then expect to wait maybe 5 minutes or so for a 5 minute video and then another bit of time after you hit save. Highly suggest you copy and save the original in another spot before doing it so you can compare before/after as I'm pretty sure the new one eliminates the old one.
It does work but I dont know how legit it is compared to anything else and someone else posted in another thread where I mentioned this that any stabilizer will lower resolution and crop it. From what I've seen looking at the video properties the resolution stays the same and it's not cropped but I'llhave to look it over again. I can understand the resolution staying the same as far as if its 4k or 1080p it's still that but with loss of information due to the process. You tell me though.

I've kind of hosed myself by posting kind of the same thing in 2 places. I'll just post an addition to the stabilizer thing.
Google photos keeps the original after you modify the video and save so no biggie.
Takes more like 10-12 minutes to stabilize a 5 minute 4k and the resolution stays the same and does size crop it but not sure how to tell what %. A 2 minute 4k size went from 835Mb to 1.3Gb stabilized.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt