Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Howdy from Georgia

Reaction score
Don't have a good drone yet but in the market. Wife bought me a couple of cheapies to practice with.
Looking at either a Typhoon H Plus or a Phantom 4 Plus.
Will read up on the forum to see what's what and get a better idea of the direction to go. Just a doing this for a hobby as I am retired.

Reactions: Murray Martz
Welcome to the forum. You're going to find a lot of useful information on here to help you understand what may meet your needs, as well as a lot of information after you make a decision on what craft you would like to operate. We have a great group of members on here that will offer you a lot of support. Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators if you need help.

Murray

Reactions: LinsonW
Welcome to the forum. You're going to find a lot of useful information on here to help you understand what may meet your needs, as well as a lot of information after you make a decision on what craft you would like to operate. We have a great group of members on here that will offer you a lot of support. Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators if you need help.

Murray
Thanks, Murray, will do.

what part of GA? I'm in Macon & just received a Typhoon H that I won on a raffle.
BIG learning curve here...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder