Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HOWTO: Update E, F, J, K to Standard (A) firmware, if latest version is already installed (v3.04)

hello, I do not have the same version of the autopilot (I have the V1.23 ) patch work with this version ? .
sorry for my English.

Bonjour, je n'ai pas la meme version de l'autopilote (j'ai la V1.23) le patch fonctionnera avec cette version ?.
desoler pour mon anglais.
always you can update autopilot only then after when in some case the update will downgrade it :)

i don t understand why we cannot update the wifi on the rrealsense typhoon, the firmware doesn t touch the realsense ...

and i saw that i have the 1.1 firmware for the realsense, some other have the 1.6 ...

Yes, this is the only "issue". What I don't understand: I have tried a few USA Smartphones and they are also not seeing the CGO3+ wifi. Maybe someone has an idea to workaround this on EU smartphones.

This is a mystery because my Q500 4K has been changed to standard firmware and the CGO3 app worked great on a EU Samsung Galaxy SIII, when a lot of other phones did not work with the CGO3 app.

But my Typhoon H also changed to standard firmware does not work on my Samsung Galaxy SIII, could it be they have change the handshake on the Typhoon H when installing standard firmware on a EU model.

Unfortunately I never tried it with my Samsung Galaxy SIII whilst the Typhoon H was still on EU firmware.

Has anyone in the US tried to link with their phones wifi? Maybe they've screwed something up in this firmware. I've tried mine but it's not working (UK phone, US firmware). Hope this gets sorted soon as I like using the steadygrip.

Hello again :)

I just tried to change the Firmware of my TH with realsense and it worked fine :)

Version of Autopilot was before the update V1.23 and this did not change.
Same with the realsense Version V1.06.

At the first Start After patching there was a Massage: Can't find realsense or so but after a secound restart everything ist fine now. :)

Thanks very lot!
The camera connection is now under 30sec (before a few minutes!) and the Probleme with the landing gear is also fine :)
Best regards
Jakob

I don t understand anything with these firmware, you have the autopilot 1.23 and i have the 1.25, but you have for the realsense the 1.6 and i have the 1.1 ...
In which area do you live ?
Had you the european firmware on yours ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    529.6 KB · Views: 25
I don t understand anything with these firmware, you have the autopilot 1.23 and i have the 1.25, but you have for the realsense the 1.6 and i have the 1.1 ...

looks like you have ready updated firmware what will be released next week:)
autopilot 1.25
camera 3.2.13 !!

I have the Realsense Firmware 1.06 and not 1.6 so you have the newer Firmware on both Systems of the Typhoon H :)

It is just interesting because i can't find your Firmware Version as an update on the Yuneec Homepage ;)

Maybe you got one of the newest Typhoons and the Firmware Release will be soon. :)

So why it takes so long to have a wifi connection (almost 2 minutes) if i have the newest ones ?
Maybe because i have the european version (E) ...
My YTH is only one week old ...

I do not understand why Yuneec is making two sets of software; US and Euro!
It could be easy to make only one version with a param US/Euro.
Most are doing this!
:rolleyes:

So why it takes so long to have a wifi connection (almost 2 minutes) if i have the newest ones ?
Maybe because i have the european version (E) ...
My YTH is only one week old ...
Yes with my H it was the Same...
Since i have the Std Firmware the wifi connection is ready in less then 30sec!

hello , I have a THY without realSens but version 2 ( ST16 with three antennas). The latest US firmware works ? .
I would like to go on the US version because the europe version is not ok .

It should work, I don't think they downgrade the autopilot version. But I can't guarantee you that, because I have only 1.16 installed.

Btw. there is an Uupdate coming in the next days. A service technican from Yuneec told me that. I will be on vacation for three weeks as of Friday, so I maybe cannot update the files shortly, but I will try.

Your English is better than mine ;)

I am in the EU and have done the ‘A’ patch (Works Brilliant). I want to upgrade to the Latest Firmware but no way do I want the Camera running the ‘E’ Firmware. Will the ‘H’ accept the Standard Firmware upgrade (A)? If not, what can be done?

I did the update of TYH 2.21a everything is ok.
Not possible to do the update in version 1.23 of the ST16 . " Unpack failed" someone has an idea ?

J'ai fait la mise a jour du TYH 2.21A tout est ok.
Pas possible de faire la mise a jour en version 1.23 sur la ST16. "Unpack failed" quelqu'un a une idée ?

Attachments

• IMG_1023.JPG
    IMG_1023.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1024.JPG
    IMG_1024.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 13
i tried with 2.21(A) but Camera still shows still 1.22(E), no error.
Is there a way to change from (E) to (A) ?

Hopefully the new update will sort most of the early problems out. And those not needing the extended range will be able to live with that. .Mr Fux' fix has stood me well these past months

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold