Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hplan - Typhoon H CCC route planning web app

Hi guys,

My friend and I have been hard at work at a Waypoint planner web app for the Typhoon H. I just found out that in the meantime another app like this popped up. Oh well, you can decide which one you like best.
Flight Planner H - Waypoints Creator for Yuneec Typhoon H

Please use the "?" icon to start a tour of the interface.
The app can be used via a web browser on computers and on mobile(touch) devices as well as directly on the ST16 (you have to upgrade the browser to Chrome to be able to download the files to the ST16 directly).
You can create Waypoint missions and edit existing ones. You can share the created files or you can save them online and load them from other devices.

View attachment 2661
Automated waypoint flying is nothing new in the world of drones. But waypoints with the Typhoon H are a game changer because they are "curved". This means no more robotic camera movements and hard yawing. The results of our tests are great, the produced video feels like 3d animation in a real-world setting.

The app is working well but we are still adding and optimising every day. Please take some time to test it and provide some feedback and suggestions. Also please ask any questions here.

Seems now to save well now that I've used Chrome but it's still not clear how to get the mission on to my Typhoon.

Seems now to save well now that I've used Chrome but it's still not clear how to get the mission on to my Typhoon.

You can copy it via USB or SD card, or you can email it to yourself and open it on ST16.
You can install Chrome on St16 and edit and download there directly.
In the near future we will provide an Android app for ST16 that will allow you to sync routes.

Is there a way to set the terrain start point? When I enter 75 metre height it shows up on the ST 16 as 40 metre. Did it twice and got the same result.

Is there a way to set the terrain start point? When I enter 75 metre height it shows up on the ST 16 as 40 metre. Did it twice and got the same result.

You first set the Home point. Then on each Waypoint you set the height relative to your home point. The default height is 40m.
Terrain height we get from Google and is there to help you plan your flight.

With Points of interest you can also set the height but this only affects the angle of the gimbal when you lock a Waipoint to a POI. This way you can look for example higher at a building not at the ground beneath it.

Reactions: yuneec53
You can copy it via USB or SD card, or you can email it to yourself and open it on ST16.
You can install Chrome on St16 and edit and download there directly.
In the near future we will provide an Android app for ST16 that will allow you to sync routes.
Thanks. I wait for te ST-16 app. Keep me posted please.

I am using the latest version of Chrome on a Windows 10 PC and am having issues with buttons not working, map glitches and the Point of Interest not applying an orbit to the map.

Should I be using a different browser? I really like all of the features for this program, but the longer I use it, the more buggy it gets. In Firefox, for me, the map does not even load. Am I missing something?

I like uav toolbox that tuna created. Its an app directly installed on the st16 and transfers missions to the ccc folder.

Bill W.

Nobody else as experienced this at all? I use Tuna's as well, but I really liked the options with the other. Just wanted to know if it was on my end or otherwise.

I found the app to be pretty buggy on Chrome, so I stick with UAV Toolbox in the field and CCC Editor when I've got WiFi. I actually like CCC Editor a little better...
I'd love to see it work given the advertised feature set, but IMHO it's not ready for Prime Time.

Reactions: yuneec53 and skwty
I found the app to be pretty buggy on Chrome, so I stick with UAV Toolbox in the field and CCC Editor when I've got WiFi. I actually like CCC Editor a little better...
I'd love to see it work given the advertised feature set, but IMHO it's not ready for Prime Time.
Agreed. Thanks for the input. I will stick with CCC Editor and Tuna's option right now.

Reactions: yuneec53
I don't want to dominate other people's software threads, so if you've got any requests or comments about UAV Toolbox, please use the other thread for that :)

Reactions: skwty
Both UAV Toolbox and The Flight Planner look like great apps. I plan to try both of them, and any other cool ones I can find. Thank you.

Reactions: Kris Bates
I love CCC editor as well as UAV toolbox. Once you understand the interface it is pretty easy to use. Honestly, it took me a couple weeks to finally understand how to make it work, but now that I do, it is great.

I am using the latest version of Chrome on a Windows 10 PC and am having issues with buttons not working, map glitches and the Point of Interest not applying an orbit to the map.

Should I be using a different browser? I really like all of the features for this program, but the longer I use it, the more buggy it gets. In Firefox, for me, the map does not even load. Am I missing something?

Sorry for the late reply. We have tested in Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10 and all features work(in our setups at least). We are working on an update that addresses many of the issues reported. There are many combinations of OS, browser and browser settings that we need to address.
Many fixes and improvements are coming up as we try to find the time to implement them.

We support an increasing number of professionals who use our Flight Planner daily for various surveying and mapping tasks. It works very well for what it was built to do. In the beginning the design decision was made that the software would run in the browser so it would be possible to plan your flight comfortably in the office and fly and adjust in the field. The routes you crate are saved online and can be edited on any device. Since everything is based on Google maps it makes sense to run in the browser since you need to be online anyway. This same decision requires us to put some more work into compatibility with various OS, browser, browser settings combination.

I've tried it a few times over the past couple weeks and it's (still) buggy (Windows 10, Chrome, IE).

How can I set the height higher than 122 ft? Also is the grid option working as I've created a file with it and saved it and the file was empty, is there any info on how to set up the grid

This app seems to be working fine (Win 10, Thunderbird).
I composed a few flights that I will try if we finally get some decent weather....

Cheers!

Been playing with this for an hour, very buggy.
If I click on a waypoint to relocate it I cannot put it down
I get big red translucent squares appearing!
Map seems to move around on its own with the whole route location disappearing off the screen like a 'ghost' has swiped the screen.
Have to close the browser and reopen to clear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval