Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I do not speak English . .

Reaction score
Bonjour à tous.
Étant français et ne maîtrisant pas votre langue, j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible que je m'exprime en français sur le forum? Au début, je ne le pense pas, mais je préfère demander.
Je vous remercie

Bonjour à tous.
Étant français et ne maîtrisant pas votre langue, j'aimerais savoir s'il est possible que je m'exprime en français sur le forum? Au début, je ne le pense pas, mais je préfère demander.
Je vous remercie

You could use the translator that is in most browsers. That's how I read your post.

Reactions: biltno
Bonjour à tous.
Je vous remercie
**********translation below**********
Hello everyone.Being French and not fluent in your language, I would like to know if it is possible that I express myself in French on the forum? At first, I do not think so, but I prefer to ask.Thank you

ALAIN77 says:

Hello everyone.
Being French and not fluent in your language, I would like to know if it is possible that I express myself in French on the forum? At first, I do not think so, but I prefer to ask.
Thank you

ALAIN77,

Posting Standards
Forum members should use the standard fonts available on the forum. The use of bold, large or colored fonts should be used sparingly. Posts containing inappropriate formatting will be removed or modified at our discretion (e.g. all caps or excessive color).

Posts should be well formatted. Use paragraphs, punctuation, and capital letters appropriately. Excessive use of Netspeak/LOLspeak (internet slang) and texting shortcuts (b4, str8, etc) is not permitted. Posts with violations may be edited or deleted without notification.

The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.

I use Google Translate on my phone, but can also be used and accessed from the web. Hope this will help.

ALAIN77,

Normes d'affichage
Les membres du forum doivent utiliser les polices standard disponibles sur le forum. L'utilisation de polices de caractères gras, larges ou colorées doit être utilisée avec parcimonie. Les publications contenant un formatage inapproprié seront supprimées ou modifiées à notre discrétion (par exemple, majuscules ou couleurs excessives).

Les messages doivent être bien formatés. Utilisez les paragraphes, la ponctuation et les lettres majuscules de manière appropriée. L'utilisation excessive de Netspeak / LOLspeak (argot Internet) et de raccourcis de SMS (b4, str8, etc.) n'est pas autorisée. Les publications comportant des violations peuvent être modifiées ou supprimées sans notification.

La langue de ce forum est l'anglais. Si vous n’êtes pas anglophone, faites de votre mieux. Nous sommes heureux de vous avoir comme membre et serons attentifs et polis.

J'utilise Google Traduction sur mon téléphone, mais je peux également l'utiliser et y accéder à partir du Web. J'espère que cela aidera.

Thank you all for your return.
I also use Google translation before doing the text. on the post. Mishandling on my part that the text and not the title of my post was in French and I apologize. I am respectful of the rules of the forums. That's why I talked about it.
With thanks

ALAIN77,

Even though English is the accepted language of the forum I have found that ideas were better understood in a person’s native language. On many occasions I would post in English with a translation into that person’s native tongue. The best I have found so far has been Google Translate.

Welcome to YuneecPilots and I hope you find it to be a rewarding place to learn and share experiences with your Yuneec craft.

Même si l'anglais est la langue acceptée du forum, j'ai constaté que les idées étaient mieux comprises dans la langue maternelle d'une personne. À de nombreuses reprises, je publiais en anglais avec une traduction dans la langue maternelle de cette personne. Le meilleur que j'ai trouvé jusqu'à présent a été Google Translate.

Bienvenue à YuneecPilots et j'espère que vous trouverez que c'est un lieu enrichissant pour apprendre et partager des expériences avec votre métier Yuneec.

It also helps, after you have translated into someone's native language, to translate it back to English to check the google translate results. Google Translator is very good, but it often results in part of the message being nonsense, or worse, something that is believable, but is not what you intended.

Reactions: biltno and ALAIN77
It also helps, after you have translated into someone's native language, to translate it back to English to check the google translate results. Google Translator is very good, but it often results in part of the message being nonsense, or worse, something that is believable, but is not what you intended.

While I agree that can happen on occasion it is a very rare occurrence. I have even tested by writing several short paragraphs and translated to six or seven different languages then back to the original from the last ‘foreign’ translation with no loss of content or intent. That is why I use and trust the app.

Hello everyone and thank you for your advice. Yes the translation is powerful but sometimes reserves some questions. We each use in our language words that have a meaning well understood in our language but that when translated into another language may have a different meaning. For example "craft" which for you must be in the drone sense is translated into French as "business" which does not have the same meaning at all. Yes I have a Yuneec drone I know that I do not work at Yuneec. Henceforth I will write the translation and the original. My fear is mainly to have a bad interpretation of the text translated into English. Thanks again.

Français original
Bonjour à tous et encore merci de vos conseils. Oui la traduction est performante mais me réserve parfois quelques interrogations. Nous employons chacun dans notre langue des mots qui ont un sens bien compris dans notre langue mais qui une fois traduits dans une autre langue peuvent avoir un autre sens. Par exemple «craft« qui pour vous doit être dans le sens drone est traduit en français comme «métier« ce qui n’a pas du tout le même sens. Oui j’ai un drone Yuneec je sais bien que je ne travaille chez Yuneec.Dorénavant je vais écrire la traduction et l’original. Ma crainte est surtout d’avoir une mauvaise interprétation du texte traduit en Anglais. Merci encore à vous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66