Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I have a problem with my typhoon h pro st16 transmitter

I believe I posted the wrong flight mode apk file. This one should be for the Typhoon H ST16:

I THINK THAT IF I COULD GET ALL THE FILES TO RESTORE THE ST16 IT WOULD BE THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN MANY DAYS TRYING TO FIX MY CONTROL BUT NOTHING RESULTS ME

I THINK THAT IF I COULD GET ALL THE FILES TO RESTORE THE ST16 IT WOULD BE THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN MANY DAYS TRYING TO FIX MY CONTROL BUT NOTHING RESULTS ME
A COMPLETE COPY OF THE ROOT FILES OF THE TRASMITER THAT RESOLVE MY PROBLEM OF MY ST16 CONTROLLER

Since the factory reset is not working, it implies that you managed to remove the recovery partition for the Android OS. The version of Android on the ST16 was modified by Yuneec and some features are disabled to help keep it focused on flying the aircraft. Hopefully @SilentR9 can find time to get with you and try to recover your system.

Shouting in all capital letters will not speed response to your plight, and may actually have the opposite effect.

Reactions: boxingtkos
If you are in the states and you cannot find a way send-it to me and I fix-it for you. All the files you need are in those 2 folders you have to download from the Yuneec website. I see in your attachments the ST is booting up and is not bricked so there is a way to be fixed.

This is the FlightMode app for the ST16 (H model). Extract it and copy the apk file to an sd card. Install the card in the ST16. From the Android menu (Pad) change the security settings to allow the install from the sd card and unknown sources. Then go to File Manager, access the sd card and install the apk file.
thank you soooo much i've been searching everywhere for this one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval