Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I just can't get enough yuneec

JamesHHplusMantisQ

No cow bell! MORE COLOUR!!
Reaction score
Hi I'm James . I'm 43 I live in thePacific northwest. My father is a real estate broker and between the scenery out here and the need for video logs to advertise real estate I believe I have found myself a little niche So after my recent purchase of the typhoon h plus I was prompted to go even further and buy a typhoon h with an additional CGO-ET camera and a mantis Q for the smaller stuff.

Reactions: Sully53 and KellyR
Reaction score
Welcome. I just got my Typhoon H a couple of weeks ago, love it as well, & am in the PNW too. There's definitely no shortage of beautiful places to shoot here.

Reactions: JamesHHplusMantisQ
Reaction score
Hi I'm James . I'm 43 I live in thePacific northwest. My father is a real estate broker and between the scenery out here and the need for video logs to advertise real estate I believe I have found myself a little niche So after my recent purchase of the typhoon h plus I was prompted to go even further and buy a typhoon h with an additional CGO-ET camera and a mantis Q for the smaller stuff.
You are addicted! 😉

JamesHHplusMantisQ

No cow bell! MORE COLOUR!!
Reaction score
can't wait for winter
Welcome. I just got my Typhoon H a couple of weeks ago, love it as well, & am in the PNW too. There's definitely no shortage of beautiful places to shoot here.

Reactions: Docdor and KellyR

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald owings