Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I need help me flight masters ... !!!

Reaction score
I can't calibrate my typhoon h plus,

My problem is, I reseted the ST16S controller without having access to FlightMode2.0 was by mistake, I reinstalled FlightMode2.0 and updated the driver BUILD822, when connecting to the camera the first message is No GPS signal IPS mode activated, also I can not get the calibration, sending message on the tablet: Compass calibration failed, RECALIBRATION; I don't know what it means RECALIBRATION or maybe some other controller is missing so I can calibrate with the GPS or activate the GPS,

I hope you can help me colleagues,

Attachments

• 20191209_173254.jpg
    20191209_173254.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20191027_121846.jpg
    20191027_121846.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 18
My problem is, I reseted the ST16S controller without having access to FlightMode2.0 was by mistake, I reinstalled FlightMode2.0 and updated the driver BUILD822, when connecting to the camera the first message is No GPS signal IPS mode activated, also I can not get the calibration, sending message on the tablet: Compass calibration failed, RECALIBRATION; I don't know what it means RECALIBRATION or maybe some other controller is missing so I can calibrate with the GPS or activate the GPS,

If you are working indoors, it is not unusual to not have enough GPS. When GPS is not available, IPS kicks in automatically. It is discussed on Page 26 of the manual linked below.

You need to do a compass calibration after an update. The compass calibration is discussed on Page 52 of the manual linked below.

This link leads to the Updated Typhoon H Plus Manual provided by @ogrench:
"Typhoon H Plus Manual"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my