Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I never would have bet on it :)

Reaction score
Passed the remote pilot school 101 final exam two times today

Looks like I need to sell something and go take the 107 :)

Thanks everyone for your patience and guidance along this journey I never thought my brain could do it..

Brian :)

Attachments

• IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: Tuna
Good luck, Brian! The actual test is worded a little different and is a little trickier. I never got less than 90 on my practice test and even a couple 100's. Got an 83 on the actual test. they give you plenty of time so take your time and you'll pass it.

Good luck, Brian! The actual test is worded a little different and is a little trickier. I never got less than 90 on my practice test and even a couple 100's. Got an 83 on the actual test. they give you plenty of time so take your time and you'll pass it.

Well the areas I was was completely lost in . taking the course fixed that for me I'm struggling with the cloud / weather stuff a little -- But I have time i cant really afford the test right now but I am going to see what they have for scheduling and Ill keep studying :) thanks for the kind words

Is there a way to take the 107 test online?

I have read that you have to take it at a brick and mortar location.

I have a really busy schedule with my work, but I am very interested in getting the certification to fly commercially.

What type of location do you have to go, to take the test?

Your right to study weather, clouds and effects. Another area to concentrate studies is Charts and Airport Approach ways.

Reactions: Brian Mackey

can you expand on a little trickier ? LOL

The remote pilot test is the easiest one. You had to pass with a 100% score when I took it.

The aeronautical knowledge test encompasses more subject matter than the remote pilot test. It's essentially a reduced version of the Sport Pilot written test. You get weather, airspace, charts, aircraft performance, and a tiny bit of law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The remote pilot test I am speaking of is the online course course, remotepilot101.com are we on the same page? He give actual question from the pool, and I have the FAA remote pilot study guide as well -- I have gone thru many different tests, worded different, or different questions -- and the longer I study the worse it gets LOL but im anywhere between 80 - and 86 now..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval