Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

If I bring home another Drone my GF is going to divorce me b4 I ever get married....

Reaction score
So I know this is the H forum and these questions have probably already been answered but....
So I purchased(another) a used q500 4K . couple of questions for the seasoned flyers.
It seems really slow compared to the H...I guess that's normal?
While updating the firmware on the bird and st+ I forgot to attach the little cable to the gimbal. It seemed to function without the cable attached...Why? I also got the steady grip and was wondering about the 3vs6 connectors on the mount. H cam has 6 pads. Both 4K cams Both appear to be CGO3 pro. Will my H cam work on the steady grip? Thanks in Advance and Yes I will be taking a Blue Chip in Celebrate Recovery for this NEW addiction....One day at at time brothers!

Here's a little tip for you, when you buy some thing hide it until you get the chance to buy her some bling, and tell her it part of a package deal.
Truly I don't advocate lying to your mate.
Also you can do the don't ask don't tell thing?
Both of the things above are meant to be humor.

Reactions: RaeThrills
So I know this is the H forum and these questions have probably already been answered but....
So I purchased(another) a used q500 4K . couple of questions for the seasoned flyers.
It seems really slow compared to the H...I guess that's normal?
While updating the firmware on the bird and st+ I forgot to attach the little cable to the gimbal. It seemed to function without the cable attached...Why? I also got the steady grip and was wondering about the 3vs6 connectors on the mount. H cam has 6 pads. Both 4K cams Both appear to be CGO3 pro. Will my H cam work on the steady grip? Thanks in Advance and Yes I will be taking a Blue Chip in Celebrate Recovery for this NEW addiction....One day at at time brothers!
I can't advise how to handle your addiction or GF. But I can help with the ActionCam (SteadyGrip) question. If you have the latest model with silver base and built-in LiPo batteries, it should work fine with the CGO3+ camera from the TH. Mine did. For iPhone, use the CGO app, not the CGO2 app. Also, the sound track is pretty useless as the camera fan noise intrudes.

So I just brought home a Breeze....She likes it....go figure....I did let her watch the video before I went to the garage and brought it inside.....
Whats up with the firmware and gui ...non existant on the Yuneec site

If it works properly and stays connected to your phone then you may want to skip any firmware updates.

I had previously mentioned on this forum that my wife, once I let her (and it took some work on my part to "let" her) try my H, she liked it. She liked it so much that she became a "drone hog" when we went to fly. There's that chance that your fiance might like it too.
With the Amazon sale going on right now for $1200 w/ RS, I finally purchased a second one. As a bonus to me, having two of the same thing keeps the learning curve simpler and I didn't have to buy spare parts and extras.

Reactions: Rayray
I had previously mentioned on this forum that my wife, once I let her (and it took some work on my part to "let" her) try my H, she liked it. She liked it so much that she became a "drone hog" when we went to fly. There's that chance that your fiance might like it too.
With the Amazon sale going on right now for $1200 w/ RS, I finally purchased a second one. As a bonus to me, having two of the same thing keeps the learning curve simpler and I didn't have to buy spare parts and extras.
Nice the Mrs. became the drone hog. I can see the look of waiting for my turn on your face. Lol. Great job, mine has no interest at all. The last time my wife watched me fly, a hawk took my plane when I landed. That wasn't the bad part. It was I just bought it and one pack through it. She was in uterus disbelief. She said. "Did that bird just steal your plane""?" So great job again.

Reactions: grandpawmoses
This is why I meet girls at the drone field or drone conferences. I don't like to share my toys! (Sorry eyewingsuit, I mean tools!)[emoji16]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers