Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IF YOU CURRENTLY OWN AN H YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR REAL SENSE

Is this fair?

• Total voters
Reaction score
2z6rtqx.jpg

So from sources obtained I have found out that if you are a current owner of a Typhoon H, you WILL NOT be able to get a Real Sense module UNTIL 30-60 days AFTER the new bundles for $1899 have been fulfilled.

So YUNEEC is saying thank you to all you that have pre-ordered and waited forever to get your drone but people that have decided meh, ill give YUNEEC a try can get the complete package, including a NEW bag on top of that as well...

I heard that the reason they are doing this is it may hinder or hurt the sales of the new bundle.

I don't mind at all... Still got a head start on using, learning, getting used to the H. Of course I have been one of the lucky ones to get a perfect machine out of the box... but still yeah, I don't think it's that big a deal to be honest.... I guess it could be important for the people who bought it only for the RS, but at the end of the day I don't want to risk my H for the modules beta testing, I'm pretty sure there will be some updating needed by the time the separate modules come out....

I don't mind at all... Still got a head start on using, learning, getting used to the H. Of course I have been one of the lucky ones to get a perfect machine out of the box... but still yeah, I don't think it's that big a deal to be honest.... I guess it could be important for the people who bought it only for the RS, but at the end of the day I don't want to risk my H for the modules beta testing, I'm pretty sure there will be some updating needed by the time the separate modules come out....

The MAIN reason I got the H and not the P4 was the realsense...

The MAIN reason I got the H and not the P4 was the realsense...
Think of it this way... you get to see how much the actual flight time is reduced while it is active and on top of that considering how much trouble this release has been, you get to see if it actually works as advertised. I'm assuming we will start seeing videos of people messing up their drones because of A. A lack of understanding in the tech. B. Misuse and C. Not likely but possible, the aches and pains of a new tech....

Makes no difference to me, I don't plan on purchasing it. All these tech companies do the same thing as far as upgrades and planned obsolescence.

Makes no difference to me, I don't plan on purchasing it. All these tech companies do the same thing as far as upgrades and planned obsolescence.

Upgrades are fine but release it at the same time so everyone gets to have theirs, but saying oh no all u that have duked it out and pre ordered aren't important anymore but the new customers are...so they'll get theirs...

Upgrades are fine but release it at the same time so everyone gets to have theirs, but saying oh no all u that have duked it out and pre ordered aren't important anymore but the new customers are...so they'll get theirs...
None of the companies do that really. When I wanted a new Ford F-150 last year, I had to wait for the ecoboost engine I wanted. Didn't wait and bought a Ram 1500 instead. I can't disagree with you Omar, but it is...what it is.

I've seen some postings on here of seagulls and vultures alike attacking them so maybe lol

None of the companies do that really. When I wanted a new Ford F-150 last year, I had to wait for the ecoboost engine I wanted. Didn't wait and bought a Ram 1500 instead. I can't disagree with you Omar, but it is...what it is.

I see what you are saying but YUNEEC has some redeeming of themselves based on all the deception of when the "intial release" of the H was coming out and I know from retailers that they lost a lot of pre orders and then to pull this stunt just ticks me off even more to where the P4 is starting to look good.

I've seen some postings on here of seagulls and vultures alike attacking them so maybe lol
From above, birds of prey attack from above or behind by swooping down on their prey. I don't think Real Sense can sense a object anyways moving at 45-60 mph! LOL ! I would probably buy it to try it (dependent on $$$) But not going to cry because I have to wait my friend!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I see what you are saying but YUNEEC has some redeeming of themselves based on all the deception of when the "intial release" of the H was coming out and I know from retailers that they lost a lot of pre orders and then to pull this stunt just ticks me off even more to where the P4 is starting to look good.
The P4 is Good!, camera way better in "auto" but love my H too! (A little more !) ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval