Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IF YOU CURRENTLY OWN AN H YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR REAL SENSE

Is this fair?

• Total voters
Waiting on some spare camera mounting blocks so I can put a downward facing lidar on mine instead of the camera. Uses a arduino nano and a xbee radio to get the data back so I don't have to open up the TH. It will all fit just fine. But won't have as long of a range for now. Might just add a sd card slot and blow off the radio initially. Decided to use a small lipo instead of power from the TH. Doesn't draw much but I'd rather not tap into the TH power supply. LIDAR-Lite 2 Laser Rangefinder (PulsedLight) The new version coming out is supposed to be even smaller. A new app for my Zed cam came out the other day. Gonna have to hang that under the TH as well. Check this out.
Tons of stuff you can do with this bird and with the redundant motors you won't be worried about flying your creations.

It's good to know that a a lot of you guys don't want real sense, That means it will be easier for me to get one, took over a month to get a third battery.

haha, And human nature will tell you that what they say and what they do are two different things.

And I'm still waiting on my 2nd battery, should be here today! yay!

But only if you train them to attack from the front.... Otherwise waste of money.... By the way, if you have "The InsideTrack" how much is this add on going to cost?

Can't disclose that...otherwise my "inside Track" will place me on train tracks and have a train mysteriously appear.

The MAIN reason I got the H and not the P4 was the realsense...
Agreed. I bought this for the realsense as well. Thats a bummer if we have to wait. I ordered mine from yuneec and not a drone store and didn't get the Wizard either. seriously disappointed.....

I did manage to find a battery. Went back a few days later to get another one and they had gone up 40 bucks.

The MAIN reason I got the H and not the P4 was the realsense...

Same here. ..but I can't see them not wanting to sell the RS module to the current owners of the H, so it must be out of their control and best for the business. I do like the fact that some of the bugs will be worked out, and when we do get it it will have the latest version - maybe..

Reactions: xmarioblack
I called Yunecc, well lets say I called many, many times. I finally got someone to tell my this, the RealSense is coming for the Pro version however they are having a major shortage of the RealSense Unit. As in worst then the battery. Priority goes the the pro Typhoon H , then for sale to the rest of us. I tried to press the issue as to when it would be sold to us. all he said it the Pro model will most likely be using all the RealSense Units when it come out in Aug. He did not want to say when it would be sold by itself. So going by that, I think its going to be a long time before we get them, a real long time.

I called Yunecc, well lets say I called many, many times. I finally got someone to tell my this, the RealSense is coming for the Pro version however they are having a major shortage of the RealSense Unit. As in worst then the battery. Priority goes the the pro Typhoon H , then for sale to the rest of us. I tried to press the issue as to when it would be sold to us. all he said it the Pro model will most likely be using all the RealSense Units when it come out in Aug. He did not want to say when it would be sold by itself. So going by that, I think its going to be a long time before we get them, a real long time.

We been done crashed by then... slang joke :)

Can't be worse than here in Australia for batteries..... Still no spares... ARE YOU LISTENING YUNEEC!
I've almost worn out my original battery......
Some in the US have upwards of 5 spares.... What's going on?
And the really good news?
When we finally get them, we'll have to pay almost $200 for each one.
I rest my case.....
That's another thing, .........the case....

After reading Yuneec propaganda on the realsense I think this is the basic kit they are using from Intel. Its probably a cut down custom version as this one runs linux and is set up for development. However its the same processor and all that Yuneec says is in their Realsense offering. I hope it does run ubuntu it will be a lot easier to hack. http://click.intel.com/intelr-realsensetm-robotic-development-kit.html

Can't be worse than here in Australia for batteries..... Still no spares... ARE YOU LISTENING YUNEEC!
I've almost worn out my original battery......
Some in the US have upwards of 5 spares.... What's going on?
And the really good news?
When we finally get them, we'll have to pay almost $200 for each one.
I rest my case.....
That's another thing, .........the case....

Look in germany i got two extra battery's for the H. I think is faster to order there then to wait for australia to come out with extra battery's.

Look in germany i got two extra battery's for the H. I think is faster to order there then to wait for australia to come out with extra battery's.
Thanks luna, the problem is getting the batteries from anywhere into Australia. The normal carriers ups DHL etc, will not transport batteries alone without drone. So, you have to go to freighters who charge premium rates, therefore you either pay through the nose, or wait. It sux.

This is really a blessing. Look at their cost. Also, they can do a real life beta test for us, and allow us to learn from their videos. When we get the realsense we will no exactly how to use it to its fullest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval