Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Image stablization

Reaction score
The camera on the Breeze is great for still shots but even in 1080 video it shows the foward and backward motion way too much.My Parrot BB2 shows no maneuvers of the drone what soever. It's in the firmware. I was wondering if Yuneec plans on coming out with an upgrade any time soon.

Parrot uses a unique (not Yuneec) approach to image stabilization on the Bebop 2. The front lens is a 180 degree fisheye lens. They then use a selective focus process in software to point the camera to different areas. Since there is no physical movement for the camera, they can use software to counter movement of the Bebop 2. Basically a software gimbal.

I understand that. What I am referring to isn't gimbal movement it's the little bop up and done that the does when you stop going forward or backward..

The Breeze does a little with the stabilization. Try shooting in 4K and the 1080p stabilized and compare the difference in deflection when starting and stopping.

The Breeze uses a wide angle lens, but it is not a 180 deg fisheye lens. Parrot’s software gimbal emulation is a good engineering solution in a small affordable package.

The Breeze does a little with the stabilization. Try shooting in 4K and the 1080p stabilized and compare the difference in deflection when starting and stopping.

The Breeze uses a wide angle lens, but it is not a 180 deg fisheye lens. Parrot’s software gimbal emulation is a good engineering solution in a small affordable package.
Thanks for the response. Will do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axel66