Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IMPORTANT!! Do not update H Plus firmware to build 743 dated 0108 (EDIT...NOW FIXED)

Great work @Peggy perhaps we should begin building a library of Firmware versions for future problem-solving. :)

Unfortunately, I shipped my camera to Yuneec a week ago so can't make a firmware downgrade atm, and I bet you that the technicians are pulling their hair out trying to solve this problem.

Reactions: Peggy
If I may interject on this thread it sounds like the tilt axis motor gains have been raised too much.
In our line of work we use a Ronin M for gimbal shots if we overset the stiffness of a particular axis we get exactly the same effect but on a bigger scale.
All Yuneec have done is turned the gain up on the tilt axis a little too much for some gimbals on the H Plus. It’s no use them asking you to send it in because it’s not a hardware fault its a software issue. All that is needed is an update from Yuneec to reduce the gain a little and the vibrations will stop.
I did my update due to a different issue which seems to have been resolved a fair bit. I have no gimbal issues at the moment, my download came from China as we are in Australia.

I'll try it again when I get home but I tried to apply the fix as described and my camera will not perform a firmware update at all. My controller also doesn't even show the firmware version of the camera even though it connects to it but I can't make a photo or record video.

Still no luck with any kind of progress for rolling this back. Also, no one answered the questions about the status LED on the c23 during firmware flashing except for when it turns solid green. Pretty sure I'm going to throw my drone through best buy's window and write a extremely poor review for Yuneec. 2 drones in 3 days and neither one work.. Time to go back and collect my $2k.

**Update***Yuneec responded to my service ticket and said to send it in.. so I went to Best Buy and exchanged it... Checked the firmware on the new one and it's 1.08.... Just finished flying it... Will leave it be and won't update it till it's all operating correctly.

Last edited:
Got my camera back from Yuneec today without shake [emoji16]. Just charging a battery for test a little later

Sent from my SM-G920F using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app

It 's a good news, and they do not say what it comes from and what is the cure, it's not nice
For info, mine has not made any noise for a long time, without necessarily doing something special

Reactions: mbernholdt
It 's a good news, and they do not say what it comes from and what is the cure, it's not nice
For info, mine has not made any noise for a long time, without necessarily doing something special
Well I did get a repair slip so they might have written what they have done. I will update as soon as I'm back home from test flight.

Reactions: oliver
Just had a quick test flight to make sure everything is in order for the weekend, and it works like a charm I even suspect that it is even more stable than before. And I'm not seeing the strobing in videos as I did before the repair service.

Yuneec wrote on the repair slip that the gimbal had been calibrated that's it.

One thing I did notice is that the issue with the ST16S interface is now completely gone and I can actually check for updates within the app and don't have to go to the android wifi setting to connect til wifi, I guess the issue with the camera firmware has been present from day 1 and Yuneec loaded new firmware onto the camera that fixed all these issues :)

Happy flying everyone.

Just had a quick test flight to make sure everything is in order for the weekend, and it works like a charm I even suspect that it is even more stable than before. And I'm not seeing the strobing in videos as I did before the repair service.

One thing I did notice is that the issue with the ST16S interface is now completely gone and I can actually check for updates within the app and don't have to go to the android wifi setting to connect til wifi, I guess the issue with the camera firmware has been present from day 1 and Yuneec loaded new firmware onto the camera that fixed all these issues :)

Happy flying everyone.

Can you check and see what Version is loaded on your camera?

Happy flying everyone.
thank you,
I hope Yuneec will give us the opportunity to calibrate the gimbal ourselves, as on the H 480.
I deduce that the update has changed randomly the calibration of origin of the gimbal, which would explain that some did not have the problem, other yes ...

Last edited:
Did OTA update per a helper at Yuneec in Corona. NOW...My camera is buzzing at neutral. Camera won't pan or tilt. Drone can't find GPS. Says it's up to date but I can't use it. How do I find and download the correct usable file and install by using my computer and a micro sd card?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: mbernholdt
Did OTA update per a helper at Yuneec in Corona. NOW...My camera is buzzing at neutral. Camera won't pan or tilt. Drone can't find GPS. Says it's up to date but I can't use it. How do I find and download the correct usable file and install by using my computer and a micro sd card?

Any help would be much appreciated.
What firmware do you have now? The latest firmware should not have this issue.

I just went thru re-binding and now the camera takes commands. So far no gps reception. Possibly because I am inside but I doubt it because my phone gets gps inside.
Drone:TYPHOONHPLUS_C23_C_1.1.02_BUILD777_20181022.yuneec
TYPHOONHPLUS_C23_E_1.1.02_BUILD777_20181022.yuneec
System:TYPHOONHPLUS_CONTROLLER_1.1.02_20181022_BUILD777_20181022.yuneec
APP: TYPHOONHPLUS_APP_1.1.02BUILD777__20181022.YUNEEC

I just went thru re-binding and now the camera takes commands. So far no gps reception. Possibly because I am inside but I doubt it because my phone gets gps inside.
Drone:TYPHOONHPLUS_C23_C_1.1.02_BUILD777_20181022.yuneec
TYPHOONHPLUS_C23_E_1.1.02_BUILD777_20181022.yuneec
System:TYPHOONHPLUS_CONTROLLER_1.1.02_20181022_BUILD777_20181022.yuneec
APP: TYPHOONHPLUS_APP_1.1.02BUILD777__20181022.YUNEEC
That is really strange [emoji848] I would call yuneec first thing Monday morning

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop