Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Importers info on the "H"

Reaction score
Well people, if you live in the US, the news is reasonable, if you happen to reside in Australia, its disastrous.
I've just put the phone down after a chat with the Australian importer, and been advised ..... Wait for it..... Are you sitting down?.... Delivery expected end of May. They haven't even left China yet. First limited stock is going to......
You Good ol' US of A.... So pleased for them.
All we've got to look forward to are videos of gleeful box openings for at least 6 weeks.
Any thoughts?

Well people, if you live in the US, the news is reasonable, if you happen to reside in Australia, its disastrous.
I've just put the phone down after a chat with the Australian importer, and been advised ..... Wait for it..... Are you sitting down?.... Delivery expected end of May. They haven't even left China yet. First limited stock is going to......
All we've got to look forward to are videos of gleeful box openings for at least 6 weeks.
Any thoughts?
My shop has only 6,2 are paid for and as of 2 days ago 4 still unspoken for.they don't do internet orders,that may be why the others are or were still available

Any thoughts?
I promise I won't rub it in Chris, but "IF" I do get mine before you, how about I copy the owners manual and send it to you? Give you something to kill time with ! Seriously, I feel for you and think we should all be treated equal and shipped at the same time M8

Reactions: Chris McMillan
Any thoughts?

Very sorry to hear that our friends in Australia will have to wait another month and a half for the "H" , I have had mine on order since January and have seen the ship date move back several times now. I guess I'll get it when I get it. And hopefully my American brothers and sisters won't rub it in too much if we really do get ours first!

Just kidding, we are going to be all up in your faces with our new birds! WOOHOO!!!!

Very sorry to hear that our friends in Australia will have to wait another month and a half for the "H" , I have had mine on order since January and have seen the ship date move back several times now. I guess I'll get it when I get it. And hopefully my American brothers and sisters won't rub it in too much if we really do get ours first!

Just kidding, we are going to be all up in your faces with our new birds! WOOHOO!!!!
The latest date for His now first week in May here in the states,D.C. Is right you guys shouldn't have to wait.I to feel for you and if it were possible I would purchase one for you and send it,for the cost of course.no joke..

Yeah, if we do get them before you guys down under, be cool if we could buy them and ship them out to you all!

Many thanks fellas, some kind words there...
There's a slight problem here with buying from overseas. You get an FAA approved sticker placed on your TX we get the equivalent CASA approved. In the event of any sort of accident, this enables authorities to see the unit meets their standards.
Here's the problem, as far as I can ascertain, if you import one from anywhere, and subsequently have an accident, the onus is on you, the pilot, to prove that the craft is legal. Needless to say that involves a lot of time and money. So you buy the bird here, the problem then is it costs substantially more here than overseas. I believe it's called "Catch 22"

I promise I won't rub it in Chris, but "IF" I do get mine before you, how about I copy the owners manual and send it to you? Give you something to kill time with ! Seriously, I feel for you and think we should all be treated equal and shipped at the same time M8
Hi, your offer should you receive first is a very gracious one. I just managed to "borrow" an old Windows XP laptop, and am trying to download the Yuneec simulator. Problem is I still can't practice until the unit arrives!

Any thoughts?
Omg that's terrible news. Hope Europe does not have to wait that long. Noooo way am I waiting that long.
I'm seriously thinking about getting the q500 4k instead but the controller is just not as sexy as the st16

In the process of installing the software.... Have ver 2 but proving very stubborn. I'm a Mac person, and I've just remembered why I changed..
"Uav pilot has encountered a problem and needs to close"

Any thoughts?
Yeah. Get the X-Star. Much better and only 1/2

Yeah. Get the new X-Star. Better and just a little 1/2 the price. It's Great. When the landing does not come down on the H you will be landing a brick on a $500 CamEra

Never heard of the X-Star. Just checked it out online. Looks like an orange DJI. what makes it better or worse than a DJI or Yuneec? any special features? tks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval