Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

In need of a CG03 gimbal controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check with YuneecSkins.com or coptersEU

Do you mean the CGo3 Gimbal Board as pictured below? If so, it will not work by simply installing a new one or even one from a working camera. The board has to be calibrated to the specific camera, and the calibration program for that was never released to the general public.
CGo3 Gimbal Board.JPG

Do you mean the CGo3 Gimbal Board as pictured below? If so, it will not work by simply installing a new one or even one from a working camera. The board has to be calibrated to the specific camera, and the calibration program for that was never released to the general public.
View attachment 26285
Thanks for your reply, if the new controller won't start there is no point in looking. Be healthy!

Reactions: WTFDproject
The more I read the more I realize Yuncee is really not a great company.
Can you name a major brand company that releases their calibration software and repair manuals to the end user?

Reactions: WTFDproject
Power feed to the camera from the aircraft is through a 1.5A K fuse.

This part of the controller that powers the camera itself works, but the other one does not, there are no lights on the controller itself, 3 integrated circuits together with stm 32 are hot, so I want to power the camera separately and put a new controller

You can power the camera alone. Trace the wires.

You can't control the gimbal with third party controller I guess.

I can call you, this will be better. On the midday today probably.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz