Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Instructions to remove the CGO3 from my new Typhoon H

I was thinking that perhaps they were. The CD lens is less expensive than the PixAero though. CD did mine and did well.

Thanks everyone. It’s getting too hot to fly now so I might as well dive into the lens world. How quick do you learn how to readjust your depth perception with the closer video? I’m pretty good with knowing how close I am to objects with stock focal length and this century plant I’m documenting I get right next to it for close ups. It’d be great to have that larger frame image and be more safely away.

Well, I got a response from Carolina Dronz and I’m going to start putting away a few bucks for their 3.77

“The lens is $89.99 and the cost to install is $140. Typically turnaround time is 7-10 business days for a lens installation. The only thing that can delay that is if we have bad weather and can’t get out to shoot test images from the sky. The installation process is pretty quick but focusing the lens can be a little more complex.”

The last sentence is why I’m going to trust them with it rather than me puttering around with it for weeks before giving up on it.

Well, I got a response from Carolina Dronz and I’m going to start putting away a few bucks for their 3.77

“The lens is $89.99 and the cost to install is $140. Typically turnaround time is 7-10 business days for a lens installation. The only thing that can delay that is if we have bad weather and can’t get out to shoot test images from the sky. The installation process is pretty quick but focusing the lens can be a little more complex.”

The last sentence is why I’m going to trust them with it rather than me puttering around with it for weeks before giving up on it.

Good reply. I have had very good response and help from CD. Plus they give you swag.

Yes, I’ve dealt with them several times and there’s always some form of swag that comes with a repair or order. They’re not that far from me and someday I’ll stop by for a visit. A very good shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1