Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Interdrone 2017--Douglas Spotted Eagle Introduces the H520

Tuna, you have a lot of patience. The voice of logic and wisdom. I admire that. :)

No matter what info becomes available, I see certain naysayers remain fixated in their attitudes and beliefs. This thread is crowded with irrelevant comments and hypothetical nonsense. Thank goodness most will be forgotten in a few weeks or months.;)

And Tuna will still be patient. :D
Fly high, fly happy...:cool:

I think it's the lack of information we have about the product along with the desire to know all the details. This lack of information means that many people are still not clear about the purchase of the H520 and that's why they are eager to have data that will end up convincing them. I don't see bad attitudes either, rather something motivated by the long wait and the hopes that it will be a good product. I'm sure it will be because of the trajectory we've had with the Thypoon H.

You are right when you say that there are many hypotheses that I think we are all clearing up. Then the reality will be what it is, I have already mentioned on another occasion, that constructive criticism is fundamental to improve a product. They are also being done with extreme respect, which is something to be thanked for.

We have to bear in mind that despite being oriented towards the professional field, the price it has does not come close to the rest of professional solutions that are available today. We're not talking about 15,000€ or more and that attracts many more potential buyers and if we add that it can be a much more versatile system than just devoting yourself to a particular task will attract many more, which I think is the right way to go. As an example that opinions are being taken into account is the publication of videos recorded with the new cameras :D

Reactions: Kev Waite

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco