Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Internal board movement

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that when you plug the USB cable into the side of breeze that the internal board has some movement to it?

Has anyone else noticed that when you plug the USB cable into the side of breeze that the internal board has some movement to it?
Hi Dfrankmax -- Yes, I just plugged in the USB cable to connect the Breeze to my computer and there was a little movement of the board. It seems like they saved money by mounting the USB plug directly on the motherboard (instead of a separate USB that is connected to the frame. I was doing it very slowly and carefully also. It did allow me to connect without any issue and download my pictures which were on the internal memory. I hope it is not an issue... I don't expect to use the port very often.

Thank you for reply. I'm thinking the board is floating on mounts to isolate vibration. I do not expect to use the port often either. Thanks again

The board is on rubber mounts which allow the the board to move. This helps the board from getting damaged.

At first I thought the camera is on the dampener only but after a crash testing power down too high, the Breeze flipped upside down and ejected the bottom cover with no other damages.
I then saw the whole board plus all the others (camera, sensors, led, etc.) is on the white rubber dampeners which are very soft, so the board floats about inside.

What is the other way of getting out videos/pictures out of Breeze to the PC for editing if not using USB connection ?

If you do not connect the USB, then first you have to download the videos/clips onto your phone via Breeze App and some how upload your videos/clips to cyber space, either icloud (iOs), Facebook, Instagram, Line app, etc. all of which you can then download onto your PC. This won't be a quick way to do what you want though. However, there're a few gadgets that you can connect directly to your smart phone and transfer the videos/clips to the attached memory card of some sorts which later you will transfer to your PC via USB anyway.

Last edited:
Tanasit - can you just explain a bit further: "download the videos/clips onto your phone via Breeze App"; where is that option? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss