Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

IPS Automatically kicks in during landing

Reaction score
Hi guys I've got the typhoon h and I noticed after getting it back from KEN-A-VISION that IPS automatically turns on during landing and makes my landing really difficult when landing in a big park full of grass (I'm mentioning that because IPS tries to find a pattern that locks itself on to but its quite hard to do that when there's no pattern and everything is just green)if anybody has idea why IPS is automatically turning on that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Most times OA is on.It makes a difference? IPS Should only turn on when you don't have GPS And within appx.15 feet from ground?

Sorry I didn't have time to watch the video. But yes the landing gear is down can you just briefly tell me why you posted the video and what you wanted to wanted to tell me from it?

The video shows how IPS is actually activated. It is non-trivial and unlikely turned on automatically by anything I can think of.

Most times OA is on.It makes a difference? IPS Should only turn on when you don't have GPS And within appx.15 feet from ground?

Yuneec literally instructs that OA must be off before landing:

20180904_132121.jpg

Thank You JULES TEO I don't thing I got that info paper in my refurbished Drone package. Thanks Again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie