Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is it a wonder we look to DJI !

Here is battery one part two where I held stationary and watched the light change. This is 1920 x 1080 at 60 frames uploaded directly to YouTube from QuickTime.

What I like best in this video, is the demonstration of significantly improved dynamic range of the C23 vs the CGO3+... this video with the CGO3 would be a dark muddled mass of blocky mush. With the C23 you can right from the start, distinguish streetlights and the roofs of the houses.

Reactions: pixelzombie
Trust me they do read the forums they just don’t comment. They take a back seat read

They should participate on here, I have gotten their attention a couple of times on instagram. The recent impact was build 777 that went viral on IG, they responded to that with patch 784.

Let’s not be taking credit here yet. Its more likely the patch was already in the works and it’s possible our noise could cause a premature release. That being said, I’m installing it now. Of course I’m running all calibrations and then a test flight. You were watching for better results in your pit and saw them so that’s encouraging. I’d like to see the control disconnect stop when the camera is panning so that’s what I’m testing.

I decided to just go straight to my WiFi from the ST before going to the update screen. No more trying to get the app to switch the WiFi internally for me. You do have to reset tablet WiFi to the camera first to then finish the update as it may not at first be in the bind list. This also kept my camera straight and I do not see the reported gimbal issues some have experienced.

I’m seeing better telemetry info right away with a no GPS signal and saying IPS active. That’s a first for me with the Plus as IPS on or off was unknown. If I can shut off GPS and have IPS working properly then this bird just got way better.

Oh my, I feel smarter than you for a millisecond. :)

Then again, what does the American Automobile Association have to do with flying? Unless you are edumacating me and actually meant AAA and not FAA.

I think I need the delete post feature in this IOS version of the Yuneec Pilots app!

[emoji33]

Jeff

Reactions: Murray Martz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval