Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is this a first, cgo3

Reaction score
I have a cgo3 that fell off the craft and after connecting the white wire from the craft to the camera the screen is showing everything upside down. I moved it in place and it ain't right. Weird
Ps it was barely off the ground and I try to remember to check it each time. Ideas

The white wire for the Q500 4K plugs in from the battery compartment to a laptop or pc, for using the GUI software to change the settings of the drone plus fault diagnostics.

The CGO3 has a black 3 core wire with white plugs either end in the accessories as a back up if the contact connection on top fails or it has a minor crash and the top plate comes away.

T

Thanks I know that but that's not the problem. I have a good one on now and someone has offered to fix it. Thanx

Get out your phone and take a video of her hands while she is doing that. I’m sure all of us would like to know how she does it.

She did one yesterday in 2 minutes and i am taking baby steps.
Is that for all four dampeners? You must be landing hard for her to get that much practice.

No, if that was the case i would have her to house call. Russ the guy at the late kav did one in his fingers in seconds. I saw this and he had done it so many times that it was 2cd nature. I guess i am not the only ones who need this practice
Is that for all four dampeners? You must be landing hard for her to get that much practice.

Well I am slowly getting info and it's not much but she's good at it. She doesn't use dental floss and when I am out of the dog house i will get more info. but apparently there isn't much of a difference from other videos. She will make a video hopefully soon.

Reactions: Tazmanic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval