Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is website down?

Just throwing this out there. I have been on the Yuneec website probably 100+ times over the last 10 months, trying to work out a warranty issue. The latest visit and online chat was this past week. I have never had an issue in the past. Now, since last night, I cannot get on whatsoever. Tried my Android phone with chrome and windows desktop with chrome. I just plan on calling them on Monday.

Yuneec.com/support site was down last night. Now their main US website is also down. Yuneec.uk is working. Has to be a USA thing.

I can get to the support site using Safari on my phone, but Chrome and MS Edge browsers fail.

Last edited:
I am using Opera as a browser and it loads up just fine for me. Think it is just where you might be in the world that is causing the problem.

The Dyn DNS servers in the eastern US were attacked a couple of times this past week. It is causing all sorts of weird problems with URL resolution, hence the spotty connection troubles.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Hasn't worked for me for days, just tried again, and still no joy. I'm using a MacBook and Safari, also tried on my iPhone with no luck. Just tried with my Win10 PC and Chrome, also a bust. Can this be a regional issue? I'm in North Central Washington state, this is definitely the back side of beyond, ISP is CenturyTel, not exactly the latest and greatest, but beggars can't be choosers :rolleyes:.
I am in Southern California and having the same problem. I tried edge this morning and got to the web site once then no joy ever since then. Have been using Fire Fox for years and had no problems in the past.

Hard to believe this has been ongoing since Feb 25th with no resolution. I even sent them an email but got no reply. At least 11 days now. This isn't a user issue, it's a website routing issue.

Just spoke with Yuneec sales. They insist the site is working. They were not interested in what a Director of IT had to say. I even attempted to point them to this forum and they said they wouldn't look at it. Don't expect the issue to be resolved anytime soon.

Just spoke with Yuneec sales. They insist the site is working. They were not interested in what a Director of IT had to say. I even attempted to point them to this forum and they said they wouldn't look at it. Don't expect the issue to be resolved anytime soon.

Clear the cache on your web browser and try this link Aerial Drones | Yuneec USA

Reactions: Roach
The issues is they have moved from HTTPS to HTTP. Clear your browsing history and try again. Seems to work for me after that.

Hard to believe this has been ongoing since Feb 25th with no resolution. I even sent them an email but got no reply. At least 11 days now. This isn't a user issue, it's a website routing issue.

Sending an e-mail to Yuneec is pretty much sending it to a black hole. Things go in but nothing comes out. Pretty much always been that way with Yuneec. Unless you are replying to an e-mail sent to you by a Yuneec employee do not expect to receive a response.

The issues is they have moved from HTTPS to HTTP. Clear your browsing history and try again. Seems to work for me after that.

That would be a pretty dumb change as some browsers now block non secure websites.

That would be a pretty dumb change as some browsers now block non secure websites.

It may be dumb, but that is part of the problem. The link I shared above is just http:// followed by us.yuneec.com. If you just type us.yuneec.com or yuneec.com into most browsers they will automatically add the https:// and you can’t reach the website. Go figure!?

Someone screwed up. Either in IT or Accounting.....and probably didn’t renew the SSL Certificate. Once they do that it’ll start working again.

Reactions: Roach
At their level it might cost $..., but as Yuneec USA has always demonstrated deplorable website maintenance screwing up a certificate renewal would just be business as usual.

Reactions: Fred Garvin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hodgepodge