Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Issues after getting H back from Support-HELP

Reaction score
K, got my H back from support yesterday. I conduct the Compass and Accel calibration, taking into effect being in an open field away from electronics. I start to fly, it fly's great then I go to land and it starts going crazy. I get a hard land and flip, break another prop. Battery done.. Ive been noticing that this happens when my battery is at 4.7v and lower.
Charged battery and tried again today. Conduct the Accel in my house on the floor which is stained concrete and flat. Flew again ok until the battery got to 4.7v and it started to toilet bowl and then tried to land and it did the bounce flip again. I am at a loss, I did notice that my Altitude at the end was showing a minus feet when I was up about 6' high when landing. I had the Purple and white led flashing too. Don't know what the issue is? Its going back to Support again for the second time..

Link to video that shows the circle pattern then crash.

Telemetry File attached, at pg 277 it has the extended to the right info. for some reason I couldn't get Excel to upload here so changed it to a PDF.

Attachments

• Telemetry_00059.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Mmmm....Well I am not much help to you then. I thought maybe you were trying to land in smart mode, which is what I did when I first received my H.

Sorry, wish I could help you.

So my first "H" did the Toilet bowl thing. I was able to "break" the toilet bowl affect by giving it some stick input. It would stop doing it long enough for me to land it. So stick input did nothing to stop the toilet bowl affect?

Whether it did or not.. your bird is broke. Send it back. I've only heard of one person who did something like a CC and it stopped doing the TB.. You've already done that...

Reactions: BFD400
So my first "H" did the Toilet bowl thing. I was able to "break" the toilet bowl affect by giving it some stick input. It would stop doing it long enough for me to land it. So stick input did nothing to stop the toilet bowl affect?

Whether it did or not.. your bird is broke. Send it back. I've only heard of one person who did something like a CC and it stopped doing the TB.. You've already done that...

Thanks guys, trying to stick control it actually made it worse. To the point where I thought more damage would occur. I hate not being able to fly... hopefully support will do me right this go round.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop