Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

J2 and J3 mixture

Hello, i have the same problem :Transmitter in mode 2, when I try to turn left moves forward, when I try to turn right moves backward, not stable need help !!!!!I reset the station and J3 don´t calibrate

I've done the reset does not work, writing from Spain and is very difficult to call and get along with them because my English is very bad.
I have written an email

Are you quite sure you don't move the stick on the other axe?
To be sure, don't hold the stick with your finger; just puch it gently with a pencil or something.

Yes, the left stick only. But it is quite easy to move it up and down and (if you don't care) in the same time to move it left and/or right just a little bit.
And doing that you get the problem you show.

Yes, the left stick only. But it is quite easy to move it up and down and (if you don't care) in the same time to move it left and/or right just a little bit.
And doing that you get the problem you show.
I only move the left stick (mode 2) when I try to turn left moves forward, when I try to turn right moves backward, without touching anything right stick, seems that both are mixed ......
When i touch right stick it does not happen

Did anybody ever come up with a fix to this, aside from calling Yuneek customer support?

I am having the exact same issue.

I am NOT moving the right stick...not even touching it. Push J2 over, and J3 will slowly start to move on it's own.

Last edited:
Have you checked Channel Settings to make sure that they did not become linked?

Have you done a recent software update? Some have reported an issue after update. In flight failure

I had a problem after missing a step while testing "Broken Line Rate Curve" sittings.

Well.......I founda fix on the forum that worked.....it might not be the #1 way to do things as it may have the side effect of washing dirt into other places.....but I was able to clean the gimbals out from the front with CRC QD Electrical Cleaner. Sprayed a bit around each stick, worked them around real well for a couple of minutes, and then did a ST16 calibration. Everything appears to be working fine.

I am having a problem on my typhoon h. When i want to yaw to the left it moves forward instead. If i yaw to the right, it works ok. The only way i can yaw to the left is hold the stick to the left and it turns as you fly forward. I need help with this problem.It has been completed updated and calibrated.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoorewv