Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

June 22 press release on Typhoon H with Intel RealSense

no announcement on the Seperate RS adapter though.. Wondering if i should return my H now and order this Pro model. Also wonder what backpack they are planning on using now that the hardpack was discontinued..

I spoke with Yuneec about the RealSense module. It will connect with one plugin to a connector in the area under the GPS hump. Installation will require removal of the gimbal and camera, then the removal of the four screws which hold the H's case together. The RealSense mbolodule is bolted on to the front underside of the H. It is supposed to be fairly simple to do. The new pack is a soft sided case that uses the H's original storage container that comes with it.

did they say how much? I think I would have waited a week or 2 to get the pro model if knew about it.

Does the Pro model have down looking sonar?

The Pro H model is exactly the same as the H other than it comes with RealSense and the other accessories as a bundle (extra battery, soft case backpack, and wizard) .

Rumors have it realsense limits maximum speed to 10 kmh. Source: Yuneec Germany Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval