Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got my GPC case

Reaction score
Just got my GPC case wow this thing is nice. There's a space for an extra controller but instead I use it for my DBS or any other extra antennas, lenses sun shade and whatever else I need to stick in there. Here's a picture of it loaded wish I had more batteries. Lolimage.jpeg

Nice but a little pricey for my taste. I'll stay with my $150 typhoon one.

Reactions: DroneClone
Aah! The ST16 can sit the correct position upwards! Does the Flight Mode switches still get bumped putting in and out?

nope fits perfect...and actually I put it in my trunk today and it was super easy to pull out and just open it up, work right from it.

Reactions: DroneClone
Just got my GPC case wow this thing is nice. There's a space for an extra controller but instead I use it for my DBS or any other extra antennas, lenses sun shade and whatever else I need to stick in there. Here's a picture of it loaded wish I had more batteries. LolView attachment 808

I got this one from Home Depot for $59.00. Cut up the TH foam packing case to fit everything inside and it works great for me. I am looking to re-line the interior with polyurethane foam for a custom packing fit. Any one have a link to the CAD files for the TH or the shipping case? If not I'll just generate them from dimensions of what I have. Thanks....

Here's the link to the case at HD... RIDGID 22 in. Pro Gear Cart, Black-222573 - The Home Depot

Attachments

• Rigid Tool Case.jpg
    Rigid Tool Case.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
You know it!!!! I am afraid of what they will do with that q500 case.......they don't mess around in Costa Rica......they just throw stuff around.

Just got my GPC case wow this thing is nice. There's a space for an extra controller but instead I use it for my DBS or any other extra antennas, lenses sun shade and whatever else I need to stick in there. Here's a picture of it loaded wish I had more batteries. LolView attachment 808

Like the cutouts. I am taking a photo of it so I can pluck the foam when I get my Pelican 1610 tomorrow.

Reactions: eric bee

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval