Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

I won the lottery today! I got a tracking number! No delivery date calculated yet. I was back and forth deciding if I should post or not after reading that you and a few others didn't seem to make it in the first run. I hope my posting brings encouragement that Capt Crunch is shipping them as soon as he gets them, and not just disappointment that one is headed my way instead of your way. Capt Crunch is also now listing batteries for the H on the Dronemountain page on a pre-order basis. I am very excited, but at the same time, trying not to rub salt in the deep wounds Yuneec PR people have inflicted on us.
so now i'm really pissed...not at you or captain crunch but i believe i preordered the same day as you....i waited a couple of hours i recall or maybe the next day because i said the backpack wasn't included....

I won the lottery today! I got a tracking number! No delivery date calculated yet. I was back and forth deciding if I should post or not after reading that you and a few others didn't seem to make it in the first run. I hope my posting brings encouragement that Capt Crunch is shipping them as soon as he gets them, and not just disappointment that one is headed my way instead of your way. Capt Crunch is also now listing batteries for the H on the Dronemountain page on a pre-order basis. I am very excited, but at the same time, trying not to rub salt in the deep wounds Yuneec PR people have inflicted on us.

I'm glad your getting yours... (gritting teeth and mumbling certain cus words under my breath)

No really enjoy the (@#!@^%% no good @#$%$$#@@# **** thing)

lol just kidding good for you..

But i did hear the first batch got sent out without the ST16... But don't worry they will be available in "2 WEEKS" Bwhaa haaa haaa..

ROTFLMFAO

Reactions: Pharkas
I'm glad your getting yours... (gritting teeth and mumbling certain cus words under my breath)

No really enjoy the (@#!@^%% no good @#$%$$#@@# **** thing)

lol just kidding good for you..

But i did hear the first batch got sent out without the ST16... But don't worry they will be available in "2 WEEKS" Bwhaa haaa haaa..

ROTFLMFAO
Lol. After seeing the trouble HarveyC had with his I have been questioning if we should have waited for the bugs to be worked out. What no ST16? At least Capt Crunch said all had the Wizard! I'll be flyn' without stix for a while ;)

This is becoming a long thread..... So, has any dealer towards the East Coast gotten their H's to ship out yet? If Capt Crunch is in MT, and just got them today... Wonder how long the tractor trailers take to get to the NYC area.... There was a statement that Yuneec was going to stagger the shipments so the dealers across the country got them about the same time -- Guess that never happened or was poorly planned.

I'll give Yuneec the benefit of the doubt and believe that now that all the production issues are "resolved" and fixing and re-boxing the H is no longer necessary, the production line is in full force, H's are being made every day... and delivery won't be held up for weeks at a time getting these to the USA. --- Wishful thinking... :)

This is becoming a long thread..... So, has any dealer towards the East Coast gotten their H's to ship out yet? If Capt Crunch is in MT, and just got them today... Wonder how long the tractor trailers take to get to the NYC area.... There was a statement that Yuneec was going to stagger the shipments so the dealers across the country got them about the same time -- Guess that never happened or was poorly planned.

I'll give Yuneec the benefit of the doubt and believe that now that all the production issues are "resolved" and fixing and re-boxing the H is no longer necessary, the production line is in full force, H's are being made every day... and delivery won't be held up for weeks at a time getting these to the USA. --- Wishful thinking... :)
Capt. Crunch has warehouses in Montana, Colorado and Florida. Mine is coming from the Florida warehouse. FedEx said it arrived at POMPANO BEACH, FL terminal at 7PM on route to New York.

Yes East Coast has. I ordered from Carolina Dronz, and it will be delivered tomorrow, along with the backpack and 3 batteries i ordered.

They have also shipped from other East coast dealers last week. Carolina Dronz has been sending them out from South Carolina. There is also a Virgina dealer that had them last week.

I think the consensus is NOBODY REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON.....Next week next week...........Sorry just frustrated......I will go back into my corner .............

I am reaching the end of my limitations, I sat up all night on the 14th of March, and ordered the minute they went preorder and then ordered at 4:32 am, and still did no good! so much for " Black Internet" ordering LOL:mad:

Reactions: humboldt 707
I am reaching the end of my limitations, I sat up all night on the 14th of March, and ordered the minute they went preorder and then ordered at 4:32 am, and still did no good! so much for " Black Internet" ordering LOL:mad:
That was the beginning of the Waiters club,March 14 ,4:32am Texas time.

Patience. They will soon be in all out hands then we can start preorderingredients the next one and complain about the shipping.

Today's Saying.....Be Patient... All will be just great in....wait for it.... here it comes..... yes you guessed it.........2 WEEKS....YEA HIP HIP HOOORAY!

I wonder if i can change my id to 2 weeks?

Let's keep in mind several of you have begun to receive yours. The last thing the Waiters club needs to hear is just be patient.

From Bob at Ingenious Ingenuity: Hope it's true!!!!

BobYes, we contacted the freight company and ours are due to be here tomorrow

and they will all get shipped out tomorrow too

Didnt we already establish that there is free beer tomorrow
E="DroneClone, post: 10147, member: 1249"]From Bob at Ingenious Ingenuity: Hope it's true!!!!

and they will all get shipped out tomorrow too[/QUOTE]

Didnt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval