Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Yuneec messaged me on facebook. Here is the response.

Thank you for messaging Yuneec! Depending on location and shipping method. 1-5 days.

Typhoon H's are shipping out of Ontario, CA. Depending on dealer location and method of shipment it may take 1-5 days.

Just got off the phone with my rep. He tells me that the H, backpacks, batteries, props are shipping to the eastern US, starting two days ago. Shipping to the central and western US starts today. They're doing this so everyone gets the shipments at about the same time.
Hey Capt, do you have units going to your western and Florida warehouses direct from Yuneec USA, or just to one and you redistribute. I guess it really doesn't matter. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas :)

Just got off the phone with my rep. He tells me that the H, backpacks, batteries, props are shipping to the eastern US, starting two days ago. Shipping to the central and western US starts today. They're doing this so everyone gets the shipments at about the same time.

Much like the other poster, I have really appreciated all of your info moving through this pre-sale process. And for that reason, just joined as a member and placed a reservation for the H. Can you tell me if/when you will have backpacks and extra batteries available for pre-order and/or purchase? Thank you very much. Cheers

What?! My sales rep called me this morning to tell me that it had started shipping on Wednesday and will continue to ship yesterday and today. Which is it? It can't be both ways.

I'm gonna suggest that Yuneec means shipped to customers and not to the dealers (as they have already shipped to the dealers and the dealers expect them in the next few days).... So, wonder if Yuneec direct pre-orders (thought the Yuneec website) will be held until dealers get them and ALL will be shipped out next week....Seems like a plan so not to tick off the dealers.

Spoke to my East coast dealer on Friday (5/6) and they expect the H in the next few days to, in turn, ship to customers.

Reactions: gezzo
Hi Tim, still can't get any information for Australian deliveries.... Have you got any contact there to find out arrival details for down under!
Very frustrating reading all about the delivery info for USA & UK, but not a word anywhere for here. Have tried the importer, and they promised to advise when units have left China, but nothing forthcoming. I'm guessing if they're about to hit the dealers over there, they must at least be on the way here.
I know it's nothing to do with you're operation, but any news would be great. Thanking you in anticipation.

I'll probably not get mine till next month living way out here in New Zealand.:rolleyes: Ah well, the price we pay to live in the middle of nowhere...
Really looking forward to seeing some reviews from you guy's over the next few weeks.

should order extra batteries and carrying bag now or wait till the H actually ship?

Instead of ranting and raving, maybe you guys should hold off on buying the H until at least 6 months after the actual release. Gives Yuneec time to work out the FIRST build defects and release Rev 1 with most of the bugs worked out. You never buy a first year production vehicle, well hopefully not.

Just my thoughts - Nick

Reactions: OregonDrone
I'll probably not get mine till next month living way out here in New Zealand.:rolleyes: Ah well, the price we pay to live in the middle of nowhere...
Really looking forward to seeing some reviews from you guy's over the next few weeks.
My Melbourne dealer just told me the importer said he's getting units in mid next week, so expecting to call me end next week sometime for the pickup!

Instead of ranting and raving, maybe you guys should hold off on buying the H until at least 6 months after the actual release. Gives Yuneec time to work out the FIRST build defects and release Rev 1 with most of the bugs worked out. You never buy a first year production vehicle, well hopefully not.

Just my thoughts - Nick
No thanks,how about we help Yuneec with some real pilot input from the consumer field.I will gladly take some extra time to assist Yuneec,somebody has to take lead on new releases.

I feel sorry for the guys that don't have anything to fly. I almost sold my Q500 thinking the H was going to arrive in two weeks. I started getting second thoughts though, what if they don't ship on time. So I bailed on the H and haven't looked back.

The ONLY thing the H has that's really groundbreaking is the collision detection system. Everything else are "nice to have" features that I could live without if I had to. I guess what I'm saying is, if you already have a nice drone you're not missing much.

I've personally decided to not give a **** about the H and just go fly my Q.

I feel sorry for the guys that don't have anything to fly. I almost sold my Q500 thinking the H was going to arrive in two weeks. I started getting second thoughts though, what if they don't ship on time. So I bailed on the H and haven't looked back.

The ONLY thing the H has that's really groundbreaking is the collision detection system. Everything else are "nice to have" features that I could live without if I had to. I guess what I'm saying is, if you already have a nice drone you're not missing much.

I've personally decided to not give a **** about the H and just go fly my Q.
then why are you here? go fly your Q

The biggest draw to the H for me, is the 360 degree camera and the point of interest. I have to do so many shoots manually, with the 4K and that sometimes requires several takes before I get it perfect. The H is going to make the first shot the keeper.
You're right bro! I was shooting a home the other night and I was trying to make a sweeping pass while keeping the home centered. It took me about four tries to get it right and even then it could have been better.

So correct me if I'm wrong...we will be able to set a flight path and then operate the camera with the sticks while the drone flies the path? That will be sweet! Especially since I won't have to worry about the drone running into the house if I program it wrong.

Very nice. It appears that the camera nearly hits the flowering trees in the video of the sunset along the river. How did you accomplish that without crashing into or touching the branches?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my