Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just wanted to know

Reaction score
Will the camera work on the H920. Its from the H plus Screenshot_20200228-075026_eBay.jpeg

No, it will not. The C23 does need a ST16s remote. The H920 uses the ST24, which is compatible with the CGO4 (first version), GB603 and V18. The H920 plus uses the ST16 (same as Typhoon H), which is compatible with the CGO4 (the second version), CGO3 and CGOET.

Reactions: PatR
No, it will not. The C23 does need a ST16s remote. The H920 uses the ST24, which is compatible with the CGO4 (first version), GB603 and V18. The H920 plus uses the ST16 (same as Typhoon H), which is compatible with the CGO4 (the second version), CGO3 and CGOET.
My is useing the st16 ground control im new to the 920 as you can tell lol so does that mean i could probably use it

My is useing the st16 ground control im new to the 920 as you can tell lol so does that mean i could probably use it
Unfortunatly not. The ST16s is different to the ST16. But you can use all the cameras I mentioned above. Be careful with the CGO4 since there are two version. One of them is not compatible.

At Yuneec, you should not try to understand, there is never anything compatible between the models.
It is a little, a lot disjointed, moreover like their customer approach policy.

Reactions: Chevyfreke
At Yuneec, you should not try to understand, there is never anything compatible between the models.
It is a little, a lot disjointed, moreover like their customer approach policy.
That's right. Although the hardware is very similar basically nothing is compatible. The H520, the Typhoon H plus and the H920 plus are all based on the PX4. Still neither the controller nor the cameras are interchangeable. On the other hand the CGO3 and the controller from the old Typhoon H, which uses a completly different hardware, can be used on the H920 plus.

Nice one CF. Just for the record how do you like the 920+ compared to the H+? What are the differences in flight times and quality of flight. If you could only have one which one would you use and why.
Mike

Nice one CF. Just for the record how do you like the 920+ compared to the H+? What are the differences in flight times and quality of flight. If you could only have one which one would you use and why.
Mike
Sorry it took so long but to be honest the battery for the 920 aren't very good i really haven't had a chance to really try the 920 because of the weather but it is a big bird i have the cgo3+ conversion kit the does pretty good with it the cgo4 is a heavy camera so it batterys don't last as long. My H pro i absolutely love it. Not sure about the h+

Reactions: Mike Irish
Sorry it took so long but to be honest the battery for the 920 aren't very good i really haven't had a chance to really try the 920 because of the weather but it is a big bird i have the cgo3+ conversion kit the does pretty good with it the cgo4 is a heavy camera so it batterys don't last as long. My H pro i absolutely love it. Not sure about the h+

Late reply is not a problem, thank you for the taught. I was thinking of getting the 920+ manly because of its larger size 3 batteries and the fact it also has a four thirds camera system. I am thinking now I will stick with my Plus and mabe go for the 520. Thank you again for your help.
Regards.
Mike

Get rid of the Yuneec batteries in the 920 and use a pair of 5000mA lipos instead. Flight time kicks up to between 19 and 21 minutes Using the CGO-4. You are really short changing yourself using the CGO-3+. You are gaining some flight time but sacrificing a lot of image quality that way. Trading quality for quantity is not the path I would choose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval