Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Labels for ST16 switches.

Reaction score
While searching for a Typhoon H Decal for one of my cases I came across a custom labels set for the ST16 and wizard switches. Also for the H main led light color code, wizard light code reference and camera Led too. I bought a set for my ST16 to make it easier to identify the switch function and led status at a quick glance. Not cheap though.

http://www.uavstickers.com/products-yuneec-typhoon-h.php

Last edited:
Just took a real close look at them.
The color chart is wrong. He has the flight mode with/without GPS lock reversed.

Just took a real close look at them.
The color chart is wrong. He has the flight mode with/without GPS lock reversed.
I just checked my Led status instruction card. All the main led status lights are right.

Angle mode GPS/ IPS lock- Solid purple
Angle mode w/o GPS/ IPS lock-Blinks purple 3x per sec. then off 1 sec
Smart mode GPS lock- solid green
Smart mode w/o GPS lock- Blinks green 3x per sec. then off 1sec.

Last edited:
I just checked my Led status instruction card. He has all main led status lights right.
Angle mode GPS/ IPS lock- Solid purple
Angle mode w/o GPS/ IPS lock-Blinks purple 3x per sec. then off 1 sec
Smart mode GPS lock- solid green
Smart mode w/o GPS lock- Blinks green 3x per sec. then off 1sec.

That was an awesome find. I thought of doing something like this for mine but they already did them.

Just a thought but if the colors are wrong, let them know, I'm sure they would correct them. http://www.uavstickers.com/contact.php

Yes they would change them but I check the colors against my Led status card that came with my H and they are correct. If someone would like to double check me just to make sure.

While searching for a Typhoon H Decal for one of my cases I came across a custom labels set for the ST16 and wizard switches. Also for the H main led light color code, wizard light code reference and camera Led too. I bought a set for my ST16 to make it easier to identify the switch function and led status at a quick glance. Not cheap though.

http://www.uavstickers.com/products-yuneec-typhoon-h.php
These were already discussed in another thread.

Yes they were mentioned in thread: One more thing to do before flight....
I will have to see if the Admins can merge these two.
typhoon-web-12.gif

But the Modes with ST-16 GPS Lock are wrong.
The same for Angle mode and RTH mode.
His card needs to show for Smart Mode Solid Green= Aircraft Searching for GPS Fix
Green then off then Green flashing = Aircraft has GPS Fix
Green/White/Green = aircraft and ST-16 has GPS fix.
Same for RTH and Angle mode.
Yuneec has not updated the LED chart since day one.

I just check the ST16 led status modes again against the card that came with my Typhoon H Pro Pack. Now, I don't know if there is a difference in the led status light between the H and the H pro with real sense. The above picture is an exact match to the card that came with my H Pro.

Yes the card matches the sticker.
But, missing is ORANGE light on ground = binding mode, in flight = Compass failure.
With ST-16, tail light will flash with a white light to indicate ST-16 has a GPS Fix.
Solid Purple/quick white flash/Solid Purple = Aircraft and ST-16 has GPS fix and is in angle mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval