Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lag in ST16 input to H reaction

Reaction score
Hi All,

My H RS has been perfect from minute one, however....

Today I flew 4 batteries over the beautiful Devon coastline, amazing day.

I noticed on flight 2 that on landing I released the throttle when the H was on the ground and a second later it jumped up 6cm and refused to land. I cut power and let it drop no problem. Landing was level OA/RS was off and in angle mode!

On flight 3 around 30 min later take off from level area, OA/RS off full GPS, around 12 satellites and a good 10m from myself and H. I climbed to around 3 m, adjusted a camera setting and input 'go forward' with the ST16. Nothing happened! I then input 'go left' with the ST16, nothing happened, I then input go backwards with the ST16, nothing happened.

At this point I noticed I had lost the camera connection and then all of a sudden and very rapidly it went through all the stick inputs I had given it around 60secs beforehand!!

After that little wobble it seemed ok and indeed was fine for the next ten min or so till I landed for the last time.

So, I have deleted all data from the flight app on ST16 and rebinded.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Lost link, somehow commands were stored and recovered. Loss of the camera connection is a tip link was lost. Rebinding both systems will probably correct it. It sounds like it was not completely bound to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mcbutler
Oh, and hold the throttle down after handing. The H does not instantly realize it has landed and a quick relaxation of the throttle stick will cause the H to " think" it's supposed to be higher, and go there.

Reactions: mcbutler
Oh, and hold the throttle down after handing. The H does not instantly realize it has landed and a quick relaxation of the throttle stick will cause the H to " think" it's supposed to be higher, and go there.

I am aware of that, I generally hold the stick down whilst pressing the red button, works fine. Guess is was having a 'bad hair day'.. I agree with your thoughts regarding binding, all redone. Calibrations all done with the exception of the compass which I will do in field.

Will let you know how it goes, I appreciate you taking the time to respond Pat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater