Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

led indicator light

Reaction score
while flying in angle mode the light is suppose to be solid purple but mine is purple with a white light flashing.
don't see that on the card that came with the H. Anyone have any idea's Thanks

It changed a couple of updates ago.
What it's now telling you is that your locked onto enough sats to reliably use the "Watch me and Follow me" modes. It's all good and normal.
Happy Flying
Jafo

Reactions: banned user
Purple for angle mode, White means GPS lock, Green is Smart mode. So it will flash purple/white or green/white.

Had same issue, they really should update the manual at least online to reflect this as it stopped me flying it.

So, another mystery solved, I was a bit nervous flying today for the first time seeing that combination of lights that wasn't on the sheet. Is there a new update available?

Come to think about it, compass calibration success description is incorrect too. There are no blinking lights or reboot of S16.

while flying in angle mode the light is suppose to be solid purple but mine is purple with a white light flashing.
don't see that on the card that came with the H. Anyone have any idea's Thanks
My H in angle mode the indication light also in purple and white light flashing

My H in angle mode has always displayed purple & white led status, but yesterday for the first time it just displayed purple only, it flew without any problems so not sure whats happening, I know my Q500 4k flying in angle mode is the same purple & white led status yet their guides state solid purple led status, I don't think yuneec ever did update their manuals or quick start guides on this model.

My H in angle mode has always displayed purple & white led status, but yesterday for the first time it just displayed purple only, it flew without any problems so not sure whats happening, I know my Q500 4k flying in angle mode is the same purple & white led status yet their guides state solid purple led status, I don't think yuneec ever did update their manuals or quick start guides on this model.

How difficult could it be to update the PDF manuals and quick guides online?

Thanks for this thread...had the same question with mine today, although it seemed to fly absolutely fine - so assumed it was fine.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval