Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Led Pattern? random orange short blink on H?

Reaction score
Was doing some test flights today with the wizard remote ( Probably Never Going to USE this again ) and during the flights.. Just some hovering and raising landing gear rotating ect.... The led pattern of course would change when switching from Angle to Safe but,, regardless of the mode there would be a short orange blink randomly? I can't find it in the manual.. Was curious if anyone here knew?

Reactions: yuneec53
The orange flash indicates you should do a compass calibration or that you are too close to a large steel structure.

Sadly, the LED sheets were out of date even before the H was released. Yuneec lags and falters when it comes to documentation. Even some of the service people don't get it right. For the most part you will get the most accurate information here and on the Facebook Yuneec Owners Group. Security Check Required

hmm, tested with firefox, no problem

tell me your email-url
Works for me using Firefox. Is there a way to change the background to white and text to black, making it more printer friendly? Thanks

white background: directupload.net/file/d/4426/c7bmey9v_pdf.htm

Thanks Wedbster. Can you make it print larger on the paper? Able to zoom when viewing on screen but prints smaller. Not a big deal but with my old eyes it would help.

Thanks Wedbster. Can you make it print larger on the paper? Able to zoom when viewing on screen but prints smaller. Not a big deal but with my old eyes it would help.

Adobe Acrobat should have the option to 'resize to best fit', when you start printing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval