Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Long time drone pilot, first time Yuneec owner

Reaction score
Hey all. I've been flying for about 4 years now, started with toy quads, and moved up to building a ZMR250 and flying FPV. I've also designed and printed (at home) my own frames for 120 mm brushed FPV quads. I also fly a "Tiny Woop" Blade Inductrix that I added FPV gear to and swapped in hot motors.

Recently, a guy I know at the local RC car track (off-road, indoor clay) offered me his Q500+ for a reasonable price, so I decided to pull the trigger on a drone that's more geared toward aerial video/photography than my little FPV rigs. So far I'm loving it, its so stable and smooth, and I feel safe taking it out relatively far with the GPS connectivity and RTH (none of my other quads have this).

Only "issue" so far is limited video range flying around my neighborhood (thread here Video range- terrible! ), but I think that's probably a function of all the above ground power lines and WiFi congestion.

I will probably pony up the $109 and get the ITELITE antenna for it. I may pick up one of these backpack for it too https:/www.amazon.com/dp/B01B3V2SIG/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I2O5335WBWIK1M&colid=1BU4RYDDHQPIX

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11