Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for good battery source - Typhoon H

There are only european countries on their list for a customer address. I tried to put it in a cart to see what shipping cost would be. However I ended up with no way to enter my australian address because there is no Australia on their list.
Aliexpress is dead for me. It is not because of that crappy seller, it is because Aliexpress support is pretending there is nothing they can do. They are simply telling me to keep demanding refund in their dispute or wait 75 days till they can step in.
Sorry to ear that about Aliexpress, I'd never had any problem with them, may be because I always pay via PayPal and/or with a credit card registered on PayPal, so I can have full warranty of refund.

thanks for the reply. That's exactly what I've noticed. flight times are completely normal and it's just that plastic label membrane that's slightly puffy. it goes down after a while. if I do push on it the battery pack underneath feels completely flat. also it's summer in Arizona so they tend to heat up pretty bad. I'll keep using them but be very cautious to watch the battery indicator. if they start acting wierd I'll dispose of them.

on a side note, have you found any replacements at a reasonable price. looks like I'm going to be running with these four batteries until they expire and then probably switch over to a different drone from DJI.
Question about new batteries, when you buy some how long is the shelf life on them. Found some for my h pro just asking

Question about new batteries, when you buy some how long is the shelf life on them. Found some for my h pro just asking
Check this thread:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop