Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for Other Typhoon H Pilots in my area

Good question. I am in the Cordeila area. Talk about windy this morning!!

I went to Vacaville for a meeting just off Alamo and Hwy 80. It was just as windy there.

We need to meet somewhere in the middle for coffee.

What is your schedule like? Weekdays/Weekends which work best?
I'm thinking like maybe Denny's near Lowe's in VV.

I do not keep a schedule. That said I like midmornings. Denny's OK. We could go to Lagoon Valley park and fly our H's

d

Bought my H off of eBay. In perfect condition the seller said.

The landing gear does not work properly. One side tries, goes up 10-20 degrees and stops, the other doesn't move at all.

I have calibrated the camera several times, but it slowly pans in the direction of the last adjustment of the knob.

I will talk to Yuneec about repair, so Friday looks like a wash unless you still want to meet at Denny's and I could go and watch you fly, which I would be happy to do!!

Couple things to try before sending it out for the gear. One is to roll the H over on it's back and cycle the gear a few times. Another is to remove the two screws that secure the gear, slide the gear out, clean the contact points, and re-install the gear.

Since you bought the H used off E-bay you might want to contemplate buying a set of gear from one of the better suppliers out there to have spares on hand.

As for the camera, you might try removing the gimbal and cleaning the contacts for that as well. It won't hurt.

We will be good to go.

I 've gotten a lot of good advise from folks on this site and things have improved.

With hitting Denny's first, do you want to meet a little earlier?

Just pick the time and I'll be there.

I'll be the guy holding the Red Reno Air Races Baseball cap.

Yes made a mistake thought today was Friday. but am going today also to check thing out. called me 530 6627730

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss