Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for propellers - keep seeing "Typhoon H 480", is that my Typhoon H Pro ?

Reaction score
I'm apparently easily confused as I even read a thread on here where someone was asking about it and I still wasn't clear after reading it.
I have a Typhoon H Pro with Intel RealSense and I need some propellers - do the ones that I see advertised to fit the Typhoon H 480 fit on what I have ?
Do I have what some are calling the 480 ?
Please remember u are apparently speaking to an idiot who's easily confused.

Reactions: Texas_Willie
Yes, the Typhoon H and the Typhoon H Pro have the same size airframe, which is referred to as a 480 for the diameter (in mm) of the widest point with arms in the locked position. As long as the props are specified for the Typhoon H model you are good to go. (As a bonus you now know, the reasoning behind the naming of the 520.)

Carolina Dronz A Props

Carolina Dronz B Props

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter
The H-480 and H Pro are the same basic aircraft and identical in all respects except one; the H Pro has RealSense. What fits one fits the other. RealSense is a “bolt on” accessory and simply plugs into a connector present but not used on the H-480.

The Plus props are larger then the 480 props. They are not the same. They will fit but are shorter in length then the props provided.in the Plus kit. Yes the body and frame are the same but the motors are bigger and need those proper sized props. I have not looked for an OEM or third party replacement. You can find the user revised Plus manual here on this forum and that’s where I read the warning about not using 480 props on the Plus.

Craig,

Just in case there was some confusion, I was referencing the H-480 and H-Pro, not the H Plus, which is a newer model and different in many ways.

For those needing parts it might be easier for them to differentiate by using only two model names; Typhoon H and H Plus as the original H and H Pro models are one and the same where part are concerned.

Until the 520 was released, no one referred to the Typhoon or Pro by the airframe size.

mebbe more than a little... :p
The truth hurts guys. I've always said Yuneec should be honest with their nomenclature. The 920 is the original. The 920+ should be the 920- upgraded to the 480 software which is named the H. The H+ which was touted as the new H with bigger motors and longer arms should be the 520-.

Reactions: PatR
so you are publicly admitting... size matters... o_O

we both know what really counts is how long your battery lasts... :p

I prefer to plug in myself instead of the energizer bunny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater