Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lost camera feed prematurely @ 400m out.

Reaction score
So i was flying over a local horse stable with my relative on my moms side as she wants to get into flying drones too. There was a lot of trees there and not many powerlines. I was up about 80m. I am just curious to say if that's natural for it to do that. Or if i should go back to Staples and have them look at it again. Sorry i dont have pictures. However i did still have RC control. Im curious too as to know what youre farthest out runs were. All firmware is latest firmware. Thank you in advance

400 meters is not a short distance, especially if the angular relationship of the height and distance permitted the trees to block line of sight between the H and the controller. Other factors that would affect the range are antenna orientation and how you were holding the ST-16.

Reactions: 5ch4R
Since we're supposed to be flying Line of Sight (LOS) we shouldn't be pushing things too far beyond that. For me, at 300 m away the TH becomes a spec in the sky and its difficult to discern visually which way the aircraft is pointed.

Telemetry signals are on the 2.8GHz frequencies and the video is on the 5.2-5.8GHz frequencies. You will generally lose video before control telemetry.

Ah fair enough. Yeah i just got the drone back from warranty so one can understand why i am critical of things that alarm me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x640536786