Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Magic wand and ST-16 question

Very elegant, very impressiveness!
Keeping all the lines vertical, many aren't good at that.
Color is consistent, bravo!
How were you able to shoot the MBR without your reflection in the glass?
I love good design in Architecture.
My background is Environmental Design, Go Sooners!

Very elegant, very impressiveness!
Keeping all the lines vertical, many aren't good at that.
Color is consistent, bravo!
How were you able to shoot the MBR without your reflection in the glass?
I love good design in Architecture.
My background is Environmental Design, Go Sooners!

Cool background, a lot homes in Palm Springs state whom the architect was when it was built. That’s a big deal around here.

ALWAYS wear black or grey clothing when shooting a house it’s much easier to remove your receptions but on that one my flash took me out of the window.

Reactions: AH-1G
Cool background, a lot homes in Palm Springs state whom the architect was when it was built. That’s a big deal around here.

ALWAYS wear black or grey clothing when shooting a house it’s much easier to remove your receptions but on that one my flash took me out of the window.
I also saw round lens flare from left to right into the front entrance, was this intentional? I too thought it was clever.

Great work! I’d like to get into higher end properties. Most of my work in real estate is MLS listing for middle class suburbia.

@AH-1G if you’re precise with focal plane position (sensor to subject) you can tweak it in post, but to get real results, that’s where the $$$$ Tilt Shift lens earns its keep. I shot a Dassault Falcon once, and I never would have nailed the interiors without a Tilt Shift. If you think house interiors are tough....a long skinny tube with leather seats and beautiful wood bulkheads and trim.....quite a challenge. Even used it on the cockpit avionics.

Great work! I’d like to get into higher end properties. Most of my work in real estate is MLS listing for middle class suburbia.

@AH-1G if you’re precise with focal plane position (sensor to subject) you can tweak it in post, but to get real results, that’s where the $$$$ Tilt Shift lens earns its keep. I shot a Dassault Falcon once, and I never would have nailed the interiors without a Tilt Shift. If you think house interiors are tough....a long skinny tube with leather seats and beautiful wood bulkheads and trim.....quite a challenge. Even used it on the cockpit avionics.

I only shoot interiors with my Canon 17mm T/S. I don’t know how I did any real estate photography without it.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
We've been talking about this a lot. The boss wants to use the wand, and frankly it terrifies me anywhere there are obstacles.. What I'm working on instead is setting up waypoints for our actors to follow, setting speed with the d-pad and then running camera.

Running dual operator seems like a great idea, but we're an hour apart so practice time is hard to come by.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio