Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Maiden Flight took pictures no video

Reaction score
So I completed my maiden flight , took some pictures but can't figure out why no video I pressed the video button but nada, is there a trick to it and how do you know you are recording video on the ST16?

So I completed my maiden flight , took some pictures but can't figure out why no video I pressed the video button but nada, is there a trick to it and how do you know you are recording video on the ST16?

On mine makes no difference where its set on screen.
Press video makes a beep and displays recording and timer counts down.
Stop video to take a still.

Seems to be a common issue. Have you tried a very, very short tap of the video button? At the top of the screen the video timer should then appear and start counting up.

I've just started to encounter this problem. The Camera does not recognize the press of the button???? It took videos once, and no more

To expand on that, if you hold the button down it will not record. Press the button quickly and release to start and stop video. If you fail to stop the video the file will corrupt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rayray
To expand on that, if you hold the button down it will not record. Press the button quickly and release to start and stop video. If you fail to stop the video the file will corrupt.

Hey Pat, I don't believe that is an absolute - though likely. Twice now, I've forgotten to stop the video before shutting down the H and the file was fine each time. Certainly you shouldn't take the chance but we are all human.

Thanks, but that's kind of strange -- That could be fixed in software I'm sure.. I may have to log a complaint with Yuneec. I'll play with it out of flight - some more and see what happens..

If you fail to stop the video the file will corrupt.

Pat, I believe if you do nothing but restart the H (with card in cam), it will automatically close that open file and it will then play. I'm bad about doing that.:)

Sometimes it will, but not always. I haven't had much luck with obtaining a video file if I forgot to stop the video. Others have though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval