Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Micro SD card in Typhoon H Plus camera

Reaction score
First time posting! Received my Typhoon H Plus a few weeks ago and no matter what I did I couldn't get the base station to recognize that the micro sd in the camera. I tried 3 different cards. I even bought a 128gb as the instructions say, "max/min 128gb". All to no avail. I finally called Yuneec customer service. After talking with his manager the guy came back and asked if I was using a Samsung card. Oddly enough, every card I tried was a Samsung. He asked me to try another so I stuck in the Forsee 16gb that comes with the drone. It worked! So all that to say, if your drone isn't recognizing the micro sd, make sure it's not a Samsung! Yuneec is unsure why this is the case but alas it is.

The thread below was create as a location to list cards that do work with the C23 camera. Using the included Foresee card is not recommended, due to card speed. You want a card with U3 capacity and either Class 10 or V rated... with a write speed of 80 MB p/s or faster.

Post Your SD Cards Here

Last edited:
Oh for sure! Ended up buying one, just wanted mention that Samsung cards had issues

Oh for sure! Ended up buying one, just wanted mention that Samsung cards had issues

If the card you purchased is not already on that thread, please add which one you are using! :)

I am using SanDisk, 64GB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval