Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mirror ST10+ screen

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could Mirror the screen on the controller. I mean all of it the telemetry, voltage, gps, and every thing else? Or is it just the camera you can mirror. I have a set of aftermarket VR goggles for a cell phone and I have an app that will make most video into the 3D to use them. That's the only reason i ask.
Thanks for the help

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but there is no video output from the ST10. The ST16 which is used with the Typhoon H has an HDMI output which shows the video and telemetry at 720P.

This is what I was talking about.
He is using a tablet using WiFi to get a second display. I was wondering if there is a way to get the Telemetry also on the second display.

Reactions: Pablovc
I have not seen a setup for recording live video with telemetry anywhere. There are a couple of problems with what he is demonstrating. A second device would be sharing the wifi signal from the camera. The result is limited distance and a considerable lag in the video feed. Also the video feed from the camera is only about 480p. Several people have tried it and determined it isn't worth the effort.

On the Typhoon H the HDMI output shows exactly what you see on the monitor, video + telemetry at 720p.

There is a way to do it in post. By loading your video and telemetry file into Dashware you can create a video which shows the telemetry on the video.

I was looking to do a for lack of a better word crude FPV set up with out cutting or gluing stuff to the machine. But thank you for the feed back. Have a great day

I was looking to do a for lack of a better word crude FPV set up with out cutting or gluing stuff to the machine. But thank you for the feed back. Have a great day
I use my iPad often when I fly using the CGO app, however wi fi does drop out a lot and absolutely no data is displayed, it is strictly a camera control app and doesn't control tilt, the app is meant to be used with the steadygrip which has the tilt controls. There is substantial video lag specially when there is some interference so using it for fpv is out of the question, in fact fpv with the st10+ is pretty much out of the question too, the screen should be used more as a reference than an absolute. In fact I crashed my drone into a tree due to the lag, I was slow in reacting though I thought I was spot on.

Last edited:
G
use my iPad often when I fly using the CGO app, however wi fi does drop out a lot and absolutely no data is displayed, it is strictly a camera control app and doesn't control tilt, the app is meant to be used with the steadygrip which has the tilt controls. There is substantial video lag specially when there is some interference so using it for fav is out of the question, in fact fpv with the st10+ is pretty much out of the question too, the screen should be used more as a reference than an absolute. In fact I crashed my drone into a tree due to the lag, I was slow in reacting though I thought I was spot on.

Good to know thank you.

Reactions: notrude
There are some folks who have mounted a small fpv camera on the Q with it's own video feed back to goggles. I guess it works with little of no lag, but still no telemetry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval