Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Monitor and wifi

Reaction score
Has anyone used an Nvidia shield with the breeze? I use my oukitel 6 inch screen and take a long while to find the breeze sometimes timing out which is enjoying, but with my shield just can't see it.. I'd rather use my shield because it has HDMI for my vufine screen that I use with my mavic pro.

See this thread for more info Is my phone, tablet, or pad compatible with the Breeze?. The shield might work as it supports 802.11a, but the Bluetooth may not support the controller.

What Oukitel device are you trying to use?

Comparing the Mavic and the Breeze for WiFi connectivity is pointless. The Breeze uses 5.8GHz channels and the Mavic uses 2.4GHz channels. If your devices don’t support 802.11ac WiFi, use with the Breeze is not likely, although some that support 802.11a will still work.

Hi ya the OUKITEL k6 works great on both but the shield I just can't see the breeze? Can't understand why. I'm not bothered about the controller at this point as working with OUKITEL k6 which is an awesome phone. I put it in airplane mode and it connects quicker. I would never compare the navigation with the breeze but only to say the breeze is a much clearer picture .as was the q500. 4k...i was hoping the shield would pick it up so I could use my vufine plus which isvan awesome way to fly and see both the drone and threw the lenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia