Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

More batteries

I have not paid any important duty from China weather it be my orders from AliExpress or joom it's only if you buy from the states you get import duty as I have experienced when I bought 12 pairs of wrangler jeans from bootbarn in Kansas as I like the cowboy fit and UK wrangler won't ship them for me so they told me to buy from boot barn and i got stung for £97.00 duty

• Wow
Reactions: DoomMeister
I have not paid any important duty from China weather it be my orders from AliExpress or joom it's only if you buy from the states you get import duty as I have experienced when I bought 12 pairs of wrangler jeans from bootbarn in Kansas as I like the cowboy fit and UK wrangler won't ship them for me so they told me to buy from boot barn and i got stung for £97.00 duty
I got a £30 import charge when I did, perhaps I was unlucky, took nearly 2 months to arrive, and with extra money it was only a tenner less than a UK stocked battery at the time, I think customs opened the package and saw it was different to what was stated on declaration.

My Charger will check the IR , I just need to know
what good numbers are vs
Not good Numbers.
K Kuhn
It's relative 2 to 3 milliohms per cell is good 8 to 9 getting worse, higher the figure the worse, but if a cell is dramatically higher than others be wary.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I came upon this video on youtube and found this chap who explained the proper testing of your lipo batteries. He explains how he tests his batteries with a load of two 50W 12v bulbs. I know this is the proper way to test batteries.
Regards.
Mike

Put those two into storage mode, then recharged and no rapid drop in use. Most likely user error (I didn't charge them fully, or something like that), but as with these batteries, are now suspect. Luckily, I have other sound ones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox