Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

More H delays... In Oz

Reaction score
Sorry to be the bringer of frustration for H aficionados in Australia....
Just been chatting to my best new friend in the Company that imports Yuneec for Australia, and the news is grim.
The units have not even left China yet, as of today.
It will be at least a 4 week transit from there.
So, given Customs and any other red tape bureaucracy, I've a horrible feeling that June is the soonest we'll see it on our sunny shores.

This is now on the Bestbuy site

4872301_sc.jpg

YUNEEC - Typhoon H Hexacopter - Black
Model: TYPHOONH
Pre-Order Releases Tuesday, May 31, 2016

:( That sucks! Well at least there will be heaps of reviews to watch before we get ours
I know it's sight unseen, but what's your thoughts on the batteries for the H?
Does the charger that comes with it look anything special... As far as draining the remaining charge to zero,then doing a full recharge. Forgive the basic description, I'm new to this level of sophistication!

It looks better than a DJI charger, at least it is a Dock charger, and I was told that the dock discharges the battery as they are not smart batteries, but don;t quote me mate!

It looks better than a DJI charger, at least it is a Dock charger, and I was told that the dock discharges the battery as they are not smart batteries, but don;t quote me mate!
It also takes 2.5 hours to charge............

I am sure there will be quick chargers out soon, I ordered 2 spare batteries, so after 3 batteries of flight I wouldn't care if it took 5 hours each to charge, cause I'd be done for the day !

Yeah after 3 Id be done to at least ready for a break for sure,I need to order a third battery.Im sure I will be able to use my real sense 80 wt charger on the H battery,just another reason to break out the coin.

I wonder if you could use an after market charger like the high end one that I current use for my RC cars
Same question I asked yesterday....... I have the Graupner Polaron EX1400 dual charger (with 24vdc 1500 Watt power supply) that graphs, charts, temperature, resistance, balances, multiple charging modes....... you get the point...;) From the picture Yuneec posted on my thread it looks like it's just 3 charging pins, 2 other pins (Ground and output???) and no balancing connector..... :mad::mad::mad: Curious why 3 power pins when it's a 4S battery...... Online it does state balancing charger.... I would guess instead of a balancing connector they tapped off the center of each cell in series to detect voltage???

If someone has one they could take a meter to it to find out what the pins do....

I am sure there will be quick chargers out soon, I ordered 2 spare batteries, so after 3 batteries of flight I wouldn't care if it took 5 hours each to charge, cause I'd be done for the day !
I think you'll find times when you need to charge all your batteries as fast as possible. It happened to me yesterday. I wasn't planning to fly, my batteries were not charged. At 5pm I notice the incredible clouds in the sky here in California. I thought to myself I have to fly. My Hitec 200W quad charger, discharger, equalizer allowed this. I charged all three batteries in parallel in just 75min for my Q500+. I flew at 6:30pm during the golden hour. You'll want an aftermarket charger eventually. The Hitec unit works great, it's very intelligent, but can be tricky to learn how to use. Finding the appropriate cables can be a challenge too, but it works really good.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval