Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor Rattles

Reaction score
When I start the motors the drone is fine and all motors spin well but as soon as I take off two motors stop for a split second then start spinning at a high speed and at times one of the motors stops spinning when I take off and on the st16 you see the message to enable 5 rotor mode.
What could possibly be the problem?

Reactions: Agent Smith
Sounds like you have a motor going bad , you download and use GUI to test the motors on the bench with out props . It will you run at time to which one has a problem

Sounds like you have a motor going bad , you download and use GUI to test the motors on the bench with out props . It will you run at time to which one has a problem
Hello, I have done that and it works fine but as soon as I leave lift the drone then the one of the motor give the problem and stop working. It's fine when I start it but when I lift it and it increases the speed then one of then stops working.

If one motor is stopping, the one opposite will also stop and alternately change directions and you will get the 5 rotor mode warning. Change the prop on that motor and see if it corrects the problem.

Reactions: thoneter
I agree with Steve. Check the play on the prop hubs.

If one motor is stopping, the one opposite will also stop and alternately change directions and you will get the 5 rotor mode warning. Change the prop on that motor and see if it corrects the problem.
That exactly what happens to me, I have not put on the propellers, I will do so and let you know what happens

Thank you, I have tested this and this worked. Thanks alot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers