Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motors wont stop when button is pushed

My question is - with the radios switching duties, did you perhaps
try EITHER RED START STOP during the hand catch?
This was asked a couple posts above and no, I did not think to try the button on the radio that was doing the videoing.

If you want to upload the telemetry and the Remote telemetry from that flight here I would be glad to compare what is happening between the ST16 and the H. If you upload those 2 files add a .txt to the end of the file name.

We tried to look at the telemetry and we are not sure what we did and found is what would be helpful. In other words we arent exactly sure how to pull the logs. I will do some more studying on the subject and see what I can come up with for you.

We tried to look at the telemetry and we are not sure what we did and found is what would be helpful. In other words we arent exactly sure how to pull the logs. I will do some more studying on the subject and see what I can come up with for you.
Go to the directory and open FlightLog. You will find several folders there. Telemetry is the H and Remote is the ST16. The highest numbered file is the most recent flight. If the telemetry file is Telemetry_00047.csv then the corresponding remote file is Remote_00047.csv for a given flight.

FlightLog folders.png

Go to the directory and open FlightLog. You will find several folders there. Telemetry is the H and Remote is the ST16. The highest numbered file is the most recent flight. If the telemetry file is Telemetry_00047.csv then the corresponding remote file is Remote_00047.csv for a given flight.

View attachment 6666

I have attached the telemetry and remote files from each ST16. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Telemetry 00096.txt
    869.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Remote 00096.txt
    319.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Telemetry 00080.txt
    844.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Remote 00080.txt
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
It appears the Big Red wasn't pushed long enough to stop the motors, according to the telemetry.
The left column is the throttle. Where it reads 0 is when red is pushed.
The column f_mode is the flight mode. 16 is motors off, 8 is motors start, 3 is angle mode.
When red is pushed long enough the 3 will change to 16.

I believe it takes 2 seconds to start the motors and 3 seconds to stop. If you think you pressed red long enough then you should check it in Hardware Monitor to see if it consistently works with each push.
The file below is an Excel file with a .txt attached. After you download it, remove the .txt in order to open in with Excel or OpenOffice.

Attachments

• TelemetryFastang 00096.xls.txt
    631 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Dr Delta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772