Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My first flight :)

Reaction score
Lots of mistakes but I'm very jazzed. I have vertigo so I was not sure how this drone thing would work out :)

also unsure on how to share the video without losing quality, okay nothing worked so here is the link to my Facebook page and its like the 5th post down on the right sorry I'm still learning

https://www.facebook.com/BrianMackey2017

Don't see any video on your Facebook page. Create a Youtube account and upload your videos there. After you upload and it gets processed by Youtube you can copy the link and then paste it here.

Vertigo? What does that cause?

I don't see anything wrong, maybe a skosh too much contrast at times. BTW, that's a funny looking dog you got.
Is the music your creation?

LOL I get dizzy looking down at heights, and sometimes looking up... The music is non-copyright free music from the web. The dog is Craigs sons have greyhound half lab, crazy nuts! We are dog sitting :) Yeah I forgot to set the exposure and then switch to manual so it holds , I just got back from crashing it twice LOL so I need a beer

LOL I get dizzy looking down at heights, and sometimes looking up... The music is non-copyright free music from the web. The dog is Craigs sons have greyhound half lab, crazy nuts! We are dog sitting :) Yeah I forgot to set the exposure and then switch to manual so it holds , I just got back from crashing it twice LOL so I need a beer
There ya go.

Okay so Nor real harm done I hope :) not sure why it quit responding but the wind forced it into a metal wheel , broke a blade, then the wind forced it down into some dense bushes broke the rest of the blades..Sigh~~~~~

View media item 217

Sorry to hear that.. Did that happen where you were flying in the video? If so I was going to say thats a pretty tight space given you are new to this... I like to give myself plenty of space especially when trying things out, just in case...

Yeah, I should not be flying in the yard the wind circles and down blasts, i hit some switch the would not let me control the drone maybe knocked it into home mode, i also know it had moved from tortoise to hair so everything was happening real quick..but its the kind of work I will be doing roof inspections and landscape so what i need to do is just be patient and wait for no wind LOL good news is i put more props on and took it back out and it worked great no motor damage or gimble damage I got lucky I was no more than 4 feet in the air on bot occasions.

Reactions: QuadBart
Ha,
Welcome to the hotdog around the tree club.
I broke 2 props playing around the trees.
Them buggers eat drones for lunch.
Glad damage was minor and you are flying again

Ha,
Welcome to the hotdog around the tree club.
I broke 2 props playing around the trees.
Them buggers eat drones for lunch.
Glad damage was minor and you are flying again

LOL thank you for the welcome , its kinda like ham radio, they dont really accept you until you get white smoke out of something in your shack :)

hehe yep alpha delta dxee 10-40 I am good on QRZ KC1MAC Callsign Page
Got my ticket in 1995. I used an Alpha-Delta DX-DD for awhile on 75/80 meters back in the day. Had a 3-element SteppIR up on a Glen Martin 9' foot tower on the roof. Used a GAP Titan DX before that. I really loved the digital modes, won State in ARRL RTTY contest in 2004. Was big into WSPR also. Been out of the hobby since about 2005.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval