Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need HELP! Video and picture.

Reaction score
So I have a brand new Breeze and I love it, however, I am able to record video and a thumbnail will show up in the Breeze cam app which allows me to download the original or the compressed file. Yet once done I can't view in the breeze cam app. Not to big a deal, I downloaded an app called Xplayer to view videos however, I am not happy I can't view with the standard app for the product and it seems I may be missing out on some editing options due to that as well. I am pretty sure my phone may be out of date or something but can anyone help or is there some way around this issue? I am using a LG K20 Android phone specs on phone in photo attached. And I have not changed any of the stock video settings for the Breeze.

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-03-11-05-54-40.png
    Capture+_2018-03-11-05-54-40.png
    126 KB · Views: 20
I'm having that same issue viewing my videos on the Breeze cam app with my LG V20 Android also...... Waiting for a response from anyone...thx.

What mode are you recording video in, 4K, 1080p, or 720p? Are you able to play them in another app on your phone?

Android can be persnickety when it comes to playing video in Breeze Cam and it has to do with the codecs used with the device.

I tried using an Amazon Fire tablet with my Breeze and video will not play in Breeze Cam on it. I have to use a third party app to get video to play.

Hopefully some of our Android gurus will weigh in on this topic for you. It may just be a matter of getting the right video player installed so your system will have the proper codecs installed.

Last edited:
What mode are you recording video in, 4K, 1080p, or 720p? Are you able to play them in another app on your phone?

Android can be persnickety when it comes to playing video in Breeze Cam and it has to do with the codecs used with the device.

I tried using an Amazon Fire tablet with my Breeze and video will not play in Breeze Cam on it. I have to use a third party app to get video to play.

Hopefully some of our Android gurus will weigh in on this topic for you. It may just be a matter of getting the right video player installed so your system will have the proper codecs installed.
VLC will play almost any Format and convert on Android or IOS. (video Lan Player). Just use a good file Manager to find the file and it will ask what player to use.

Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy